BY SONY #68 in Speakers

Let the music play at home or away with the srs-x5, packing 20 watts1 of 2.1 channel sound all in a sleek, portable design with built-in battery for up to eight hours of battery life3. Flexible music streaming connectivity options even let you stream your favorite audio tracks via bluetooth2. see more...

nata g.
Roseville, CA
Awesome speaker i love the sound and the quality of this speaker . i use it for parties and even pool parties the sound is very clear . and i always have it on when i am cleaning up too love it
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
I love listening to music in the shower or in the house but my phones not loud enough so i bought this speaker and its amazing! it goes really loud and connects quick and easy to my phone!
Lydia C.
Unity, ME
I bring my portable everywhere I go because I know I'll want to listen to some nice loud music at some point. Sometimes I'm alone but other times I'm with friends and they love it too!
Leah C.
This works great! My kids used it all summer long at the pool to play their tunes. Great sound for their loud music. Clear and crisp. We enjoy this portable speaker.
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
I love this. its a little big but the sound sis great and its super loud. i got a smaller one also that i can take to the pool and beach thats more space friendly.
Beverly M.
newark, DE
I've never owned this speaker personally but my brother has and I loved it. It was awesome for working out and to keep in the bathroom while I was getting ready
Aysha n.
Kissimmee, FL
Really good speaker . Been trying to look for a good one . And this one was the one . I usually love hearing music in the bathroom and so far loving it ✊
Alicia R.
Santa Rosa, CA
A friend owns this I own a sound bar but sony always has reply great products my sound bat sounds like a theater and I got it for a really great price
Aliya H.
I take these speakers with me everywhere. They work great for parties and for communicating via Skype (if the speakers on your laptop are busted).
Mallory G.
Dayton, OH
This product is pretty decent in my opinion, it isn't the best but it's not awful. It's easy to use, I just wish the speakers were louder.