BY SONY #68 in Speakers

Let the music play at home or away with the srs-x5, packing 20 watts1 of 2.1 channel sound all in a sleek, portable design with built-in battery for up to eight hours of battery life3. Flexible music streaming connectivity options even let you stream your favorite audio tracks via bluetooth2. see more...

Kate F.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I got this Sony speaker and brought it up to school. The sound quality is amazing and extremely clear. It is bluetooth so you are free to roam and use your phone as you please. On top of that, it is a great size where it is not too big so it is easy to transport and it does not take up a crazy amount of space in the room or on a table. The only thing I may say is the battery life can be a little weak sometimes, but keeping the charger handy, that isn't too much of an issue.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
I use this as a speaker for my record player and occasionally for the bluetooth feature when we have people over. Super easy to use. Sometimes I have trouble with getting the bluetooth to connect but that's my only complaint. I bought an aux plug for times when I can't figure it out. I picked my up from Target and got it on sale!
Callisa Z.
I give this ago because I'm not a big fan of buying things due to trendy names however this didn't it exceeded my expectations it was a rather crappy product the sound was staticky and the product died within three weeks. I'm not a fan of Sony.
Tami E.
Hemet, CA
I love this speaker.. The sound is top notch and it's super compact and handy. We loved it so much we night five more to give to friends and family. They love it as much as us.
Anthony P.
Chelmsford, MA
This speaker goes with me everywhere. I bring it to work, the beach, and sometimes to parties. I love my music and I love a good quality speaker. The sound coming from this small baby is excellent considering the price and portability.
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
Love this little box. Has great sound and nice little bass. I love using it cause it hooks up to my computer and phone. Easy to use and nice size for a room. Good charge and great use for summer. I loved it at the beach. Easy to carry.
Hannah N.
Tacoma , WA
I love this speaker! It has a subwhoofer embedded in it which creates great bass! I listen to edm and the bass is the main reason I bought this speaker. It is AMAZING!
Diana A.
Wilmington, CA
I really like the speaker and has loud noise that you can hear from a pretty good distance and it is good for you now I just listening music to music at your own home
Kristy Z.
Chandler, AZ
I got this speaker for my oldest children, the love that clarity and clear sound they get when using this speaker, they also really enjoy that they are able to sync their music to it and listen to it where ever they go!
Allison R.
Oviedo, FL
Auper awesome portable speaker! Its really nice if you want to keep it inside your house or out if its nice outside. Do not let it sit in humidity or get water on it. Its good for small-medium tailgates.