BY SONY #69 in Speakers

Let the music play at home or away with the srs-x5, packing 20 watts1 of 2.1 channel sound all in a sleek, portable design with built-in battery for up to eight hours of battery life3. Flexible music streaming connectivity options even let you stream your favorite audio tracks via bluetooth2. see more...

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
I use this as a speaker for my record player and occasionally for the bluetooth feature when we have people over. Super easy to use. Sometimes I have trouble with getting the bluetooth to connect but that's my only complaint. I bought an aux plug for times when I can't figure it out. I picked my up from Target and got it on sale!
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
I love listening to music in the shower or in the house but my phones not loud enough so i bought this speaker and its amazing! it goes really loud and connects quick and easy to my phone!
Aliya H.
Aliya H.
I take these speakers with me everywhere. They work great for parties and for communicating via Skype (if the speakers on your laptop are busted).
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
Love this speaker! It's small so you can easily move it around and it connects to your phone or other Bluetooth devices
Krystal Archer N.
Krystal Archer N.
Newark, NJ
Sound could be better on it; but for a portable speaker it really is pretty good. Great for small kick backs
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Fantastic product and of high quality. Would easily recommend to anyone searching for a sound system.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Yukon, OK
Works great! Really good bass and sound and I use it quite frequently!! overall amazing product
Kate F.
Kate F.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I got this Sony speaker and brought it up to school. The sound quality is amazing and extremely clear. It is bluetooth so you are free to roam and use your phone as you please. On top of that, it is a great size where it is not too big so it is easy to transport and it does not take up a crazy amount of space in the room or on a table. The only thing I may say is the battery life can be a little weak sometimes, but keeping the charger handy, that isn't too much of an issue.
Tami E.
Tami E.
Hemet, CA
I love this speaker.. The sound is top notch and it's super compact and handy. We loved it so much we night five more to give to friends and family. They love it as much as us.
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Chelmsford, MA
This speaker goes with me everywhere. I bring it to work, the beach, and sometimes to parties. I love my music and I love a good quality speaker. The sound coming from this small baby is excellent considering the price and portability.