BY SONY

Let the music play at home or away with the srs-x5, packing 20 watts1 of 2.1 channel sound all in a sleek, portable design with built-in battery for up to eight hours of battery life3. Flexible music streaming connectivity options even let you stream your favorite audio tracks via bluetooth2. see more...

Ruth G.
Instead of hAving a huge radio all you gotta connect it to is your phone and wala you have your music going and it sounds perfect
Sophia W.
Encinitas, CA
Great and perfectly sized for traveling. whether quick road trip with the family or a weekend out with the girls this is a must
Brenda T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I thought this product was going to be super good the battery doesn't lasft long so I can't really take I out flrom my house.
d_is_for d.
I like the bluetooth technology in the speaker. I can play my music and go about my business as usual. Great sound quality.
Tara G.
Matawan, NJ
I just don't love this speaker. It's not too loud and is hard to move around. Plus my bluetooth does not stay connected.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
I love this portable bluetooth speaker! It's perfect to listen to in the shower and you can take it with you anywhere!
Tiffany R.
Locust Grove, GA
Love how clear the sound is and how high of a quality it is. Sounds like you are right in the middle of all the action
amie d.
Great buy loudspeaker works great would buy again love that its blue tooth great we love also that it is portable
It's not that loud. The Bluetooth doesn't work that well. I wouldn't purchase again. But the sound is clear.
Kylie B.
Works great but doesn't go loud enough to be listening to out in the barn with fans and blowers going.