BY SONY #73 in Speakers

Let the music play at home or away with the srs-x5, packing 20 watts1 of 2.1 channel sound all in a sleek, portable design with built-in battery for up to eight hours of battery life3. Flexible music streaming connectivity options even let you stream your favorite audio tracks via bluetooth2. see more...

Naomi B.
This speaker is so loud and crisp. I have had multiple people ask me about it when it's playing in my office. They are all surprised the quality of sound coming from such a compact speaker.
The sound of these speakers are amazing and I would recommend them. I've had this speaker for a while but I also have tried other and I've liked this one for awhile.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
I love this little box! So convenient for trips to the beach or the pool. Just took it on a Disney cruise and used it at both Cayman Islands and Castaway Cay.
Emily V.
The Bluetooth speaker has been an amazing addition to my home! With the ease of the Bluetooth I can listen to music on my phone and not have it plugged in!
jahaira n.
Oceanside , CA
My brother actually has this but i use it all the time. Its small but powerful. You can hear it all throughout my house...and i have a two story home.
David B.
Orlando, FL
I bring these speakers to the beach all the time and I'm able to hear my music and that's exactly why i purchased these speakers in the first place
karen e.
Inglewood, CA
I was really excited abut this speaker. In the store it sounded really loud but once I used it at home, I realized it is not very loud. Bummer.
Lashonda W.
Charlotte , NC
A gift given by my aunt , it sounds amazing it loud and has a huge bass. I'm taking it back to my dorm , yall better watch out, party any?????
Rejae H.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
I can put this on in the bathroom while take a bath kitchen while cooking
living room have my own party you can use any and everywhere
Michaela C.
Rock Hill, SC
This speaker is great!! The sound quality is one of the best I have heard and for the quality of the product the price is very good.