BY SONY #72 in Speakers

Let the music play at home or away with the srs-x5, packing 20 watts1 of 2.1 channel sound all in a sleek, portable design with built-in battery for up to eight hours of battery life3. Flexible music streaming connectivity options even let you stream your favorite audio tracks via bluetooth2. see more...

Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been a fan of SONY electronics for years. This "small-ish" speaker is in a category of it's own with amazing bass, sound and quality. It compares to BEATS by DRE any day.
Courtney P.
Meridian, ID
This speaker is really great! The distance it can reach is remarkable and the sound quality it is able of producing is outstanding considering it is a small Bluetooth speaker.
Micaela M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Being in college, there are parties. Like any good party you need music. This speaker was great to connect to guests phones that wanted to listen to their type of music. Only downfall was took a little bit of time to connect to it.
Debbie S.
New Providence, PA
I felt as though I paid too much for what it is worth. I have other speakers that were much less expensive and work much better. When turned up too high they get staticky
Sara T.
New Lenox, IL
My Sony Bluetooth speaker is the best! It holds a nice battery life and reaches a perfect volume that allows me to hear my music whether I am cleaning in a different room of the house or if I am having friends over.
Lashawn M.
Maricopa, AZ
I love the sound and the bass on it is just right not too much and not to flat either i play my gospel music on it to feel like I'm at the church funny yes Lord!
Kylee S.
Cambridge, OH
Got this yesterday for Christmas. I'm in love with it. sound is amazing. I can't even describe in words to say what it sounds like. bass is amazing, the vocals, it's just all around perfect.
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
This small bluetooth is great. it plays very loudly for its size and could immediately connect to your phone or whatever appliance you are connecting it with. Totally recommend it
Rija A.
Spring, TX
Used this recently for a party I had at my house and everybody loved them. The sound quality was great, and everybody could hear the music no matter where they were in the house!
Nicole B.
Port Jervis, NY
I love music. We bought this for $100 and it was a great deal. It's loud the base is nice. Lightweight. Nice size can bring anywhere. It holds a charge. I love it!!