Sony Portable Bluetooth Speaker NFC - Black (SRSX5/BLK)

by Sony

Let the music play at home or away with the srs-x5, packing 20 watts1 of 2.1 channel sound all in a sleek, portable design with built-in battery for up to eight hours of battery life3. Flexible music streaming connectivity options even let you stream your favorite audio tracks via bluetooth2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Portable Bluetooth Speaker NFC - Black (SRSX5/BLK)!
How would you rate this product?
Cromwell, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this box for like 3 years and still sounds amazing. Also, Sony outdoes itself, I over the box with my friend’s F350 and while it's a little bend and scratched it survived and sounds/works just as great as it did when it arrived. Great buy totally worth it.
El sonido es agradable tiene un buen balance de bajos y es bastante ligero lo uso en la cocina y cuando hago mis tareas porque las canciones relajantes se escuchan tan bien que me encanta ❤️🥰
It amazes me of how good this product is. For starters the sound is amazing not static, no skipping it’s excellent. I would not change this product one bit. Unfortunately I forgot how much it was but I would definitely recommend this product to others.
South Bend, IN
I love the sound quality, and how loud the volume can go. I am not a fan of how quickly it always seems to die. It's also a little tricky to figure out how to connect to the Bluetooth on a new device for the first time. The Bluetooth range isn't bad, but not super impressive either. I knocked it down to three stars simply because I feel like I have to keep it on its charger most of the night if I am using it for a long period of time.
Arvada, CO
This speaker is awesome. It's portable and I love taking it with me when camping or on the beach. It has bluetooth so you can play music from your iPhone or laptop. The only thing I have a problem with is sometimes it takes a while to connect if you have multiple devices hooked up to it.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had this speaker for about a year or so and both my husband & I love it. It's loud, easy to connect, & easy to use. I just tap my phone on the top and it connects! Only downside is that it take forever to charge! But I really like this speaker. We use it when we have family bbq's, my husband uses it in the shower, when we are cleaning, for everything when we want to listen to music.
COON RAPIDS, MN
Techie Expert Level 2
We got the portable bluetooth speaker to take with us camping and it is a great product, both our iphone and samsung phones can connect to it, the sound quality is great and it is a perfect size for travel, sitting around a campfire and just generally taking with to go places.
Stone Mountain, GA
This speaker is awesome! I use while cleaning the house. Easy to move from room to room with a great battery life. Also works great outside. However, keep your phone close... it can only be around 15 feet away.
El Paso, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I purchased this speaker for my kitchen for when I am cooking, baking, and cleaning. It is easy to setup and use. I have it paired with my iPad and phone so I can use with either one. The speaker sounds fantastic. I would recommend for anyone looking to buy a great wireless speaker.
Tacoma, WA
I like this speaker a lot for every day use just in my room. It is very user friendly and easy to get set up. I think that for the quality, it is worth the price. The sound is great and gets plenty loud, without sounding distorted. I think compared to bose this is a great speaker.