Sony PlayStationVR Launch Bundle, Black

Discover a new world of unexpected gaming experiences with PlayStation®VR. Redefine your expectations of immersion in gaming with moments so intense your intuition takes over. Step into incredible virtual worlds and overcome new challenges in extraordinary ways. Greatness Awaits with PlayStation®VR. Games Come First With gamers in mind, PlayStation delivers a new world of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStation®VR. Play some of the most highly anticipated titles of 2016 on PS VR including an all-new Star Wars™Battlefront™ gaming experience and games like PlayStation®VR Worlds, Golem, and RIGS Mechanized Combat League. Just. Color: Black. see more...

• I've been thinking of trading in my Xbox 1 for this system, is th...1 Answers
  • How good is this product ? Just purchased the ult... Be the first to answer!
  • How is this compared to the Gear VR? Is it similar or does it pro...1 Answers
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good I love it it is like your in an new world I would definitely recommend it as a gift because everyone will love it I just wish you didn't need to have a PS4 to use it but it is very good
Brooke L.
Carson City, NV
We got this when it first dropped and my whole family especially brother hasnt gone a day without playing it. Best VR experience i have had personally. Very quality pictures and refresh rate. Plus the price was a steal! Cheapest VR out there. Get your hands on it. Guaranteed great experience. There are already so many games. The bundle comes with a few that we play regularly.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Amazing product. Purchased this for my daughter. It is fun and quiet entertaining, almost as much as the virtual rides at universal studios. Be cautious and remain sitting down. Can cause motion sickness, as an example the racing car game. The graphics are insane. While in the car I was able to see the back seat, back window, the wood grain on the door. Insane detail!
Leticia A.
Hesperia, CA
This VR is great. I'm very impressed with it. It's fun for the whole family. There are many free games you can get that are lots of fun and kid friendly. Once you put on the headset you are in a completely different world, the details and graphics are good. It feels real, especially on the scary games like Rush of Blood.
The tech is amazing, the bundle is a great starter. I wish more games were offered at this point, but this is to be expected with new tech. The headset is comfortable and the controls intuitive. This is a great party game, all your friends will want to play with your new toy! Definitely worth the splurge!
Elena G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best thing ever!!! I just got the ps pro and both together are the intimate gaming experience. Even watching moving with the vr headrest is awesome. It really feels like you're watching stuff on a huge screen. Can't wait for more games to come out. Super fan!
Jose M.
San Benito, TX
This thing is so cool. Got it a couple days ago and I can't get off it. I recommend this to anyone else who is thinking about getting this.
Christina H.
My friend has one and it's absolutely amazing! Whole different experience! If you ever get a chance to get one DO IT!
Bryce P.
I love my PSVR and this has everything you need other than the ps4. To get the most out of it a ps4 pro is best as games look slightly better due to more processing power.

I recommend having a stand to store the headset and controllers as there is a lot and it could get messy looking without the stand.

Headset is comfortable and is light so you don’t get tired of wearing it.

The only downside for me is the catalogue of games and he price of many of the games seems too high, however ps+ has included some good free games the last few months.

If you want to get into VR gaming this is the way to do it!
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
Very impressed! The Sony PlayStations virtual reality is the new way to game. It's easy to use, fun to use and the whole family enjoys it. Price wise, it's a great deal and worth extending to your PS4. Compared to other VRs this is my top pick. You can play your favourite PlayStation games with it and the quality is great comparing to others.
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
Does this work with a regular PS4 or do you need the ps pro?
Jena B.
De Lancey
Is vr really worth it? Are there a lot of vr games out?
Roseanne R.
How is this compared to the Gear VR? Is it similar or does it provide so much more? I know I rarely used my Gear VR because I got dizzy when I had to turn 360 degrees around for certain games. Do you get the same feeling with the Playstation VR?
Steven B.
Reisterstown, MD
I've been thinking of trading in my Xbox 1 for this system, is the vr stuff worth it?
Emma C.
I am REALLY thinking about getting this, but before I do I need to know how the quality of the Vr experience is. Is it like the phones or on a whole other level? Are the graphics good? Is it fun? Any bugs or disappointments?