Sony - Playstation Vr uploaded by Michelle L.Sony - Playstation Vr uploaded by Rhea A.

BY SONY

Sony PlayStation VR: Discover a new world of unexpected gaming experiences with PlayStation VR. Redefine your expectations of immersion in gaming with moments so intense your intuition takes over. Step into incredible virtual worlds and overcome new challenges in extraordinary ways. see more...

Buy on Target
Haidee C.
This system is absolutely mind blowing, I played several games and it's amazing how real it looks. My only complaint is that it has lots of wires that you worried you will trip.
Denise O.
Victorville, CA
I hope I get one of these this holiday season! It’s the best gift for anyone!! Everything feels so real!!! It’s worth every penny! BUT it is an expensive device to get. There are add on items you MUST have, in order to be able to use it! Make sure you know what you will need before ordering it! #giftcrush
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Best console ever one very good thing is it's half the price of the nintendo switch and it's worth it because virtual reality is so cool how it's right before your eyes like real life
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
This is by far the best VR headset that I have used and tried. I own 3. I have tried the mobile compatible versions as well as the console based such as occulus and VIVE but, this is by far the most comfortable. There are free games available in the playstation store that you can try and a ton of demos. Most games average about 30-35$ some are cheaper and others more expensive. It is a large variety of a platform. IF you are looking for a multiplayer game that is fun.. check out keep talking and nobody explodes.
Zoe R.
I was really skeptical and unimpressed at the idea of a vr headset until a family friend let us borrow hers. It was a very cool gadget and if it weren't for the price, I would have my own right now. The vr makes any game 10x more fun and horror games are the best. The quality was impressive as well. My only concern was that it gave me a bit of motion sickness, but it went away after a while.
Patricia G.
The Sony Playstation VR is the future! I bought one around Christmas time for full retail price and I don't regret it. Playing games on it is crazy realistic. I played resident evil 7 and it truly feels like you're in the horror game! You will not b disappointed! It can be a little nauseating if you are not used to virtual reality. But it's nothing you can't overcome. I wouldn't let the dizzy factor steer you away from this device.
Alexandra V.
I bought this for a Christmas present for my husband, but I love it just as much as he does. The headset is adjustable in every way, so you can still wear your glasses while playing. I think the quality of the gear is worth the price! I only wish they had more games!!
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
OMG! I am in love with my VR headset. It is a little bulky, and it is wired (which I wasnt expecting). However, it is one of the best investments I have made. Gaming is so much fun on it. You are completely immersed in the game. The only bad thing about it was that I got motion sickness the first couple of times I used it, while my body adjusted to it.
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
Fruit ninja is so cool . The National Geographic one in the boat is so realistic . When my Fiancé got this I didn't think it was going to be what it was cracked up to be but I am impressed.
Michelle L.
San Antonio
The best experience in video games I recommend this super have to try it is new experience was normal
lo mejor en vídeo juegos lo recomiendo una nueva experiencia