Sony PlayStation Vita WiFi Portable Gaming System uploaded by MERZAK B.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Take on opponents across the globe. Control every movement with the tap of a finger or blow up enemy fighters soaring through your living room. Some of your favourite PS3 brands, and some new titles developed just for PlayStation Vita let you discover a gaming experience with no limits. The world is in play. Transform your world. With front and rear cameras, you can turn kitchen counters into a fight ring or office boardrooms into a battlefield. Augmented Reality (AR) technology for PlayStation Vita brings your physical world into the PlayStation world. Interact with the world. Wi-Fi and 3G* capabilities pinpoint the location of nearby opponents, send friends on treasure hunts, and keep the world updated on your rank. Non-stop action. Literally. Keep the intensity up at home or on the go. With Wi-Fi or 3G connectivity, you can pick up games right where you left off, even from your PS3 system. *Connectivity subject to Wi-Fi availability and 3G coverage limitations. PlayStation Vita transforms the way you experience your favourites titles. Through technologies like the front multitouch screen and the rear multitouch pad, motion-sensors, and augmented reality, PS Vita brings the biggest and best games to life in a whole new way. Coupled with the rich graphics and new social gaming features play your favourite adventures with an all-new spin. Sleek new form. Modeled after the classic dual-stick control, PlayStation Vita re-invents everything else about the handheld design with its ultra-slim, pocket-ready form. Beauty in the details. Experience rich, cinema-like content in this highest definition, compact 5-inch OLED display. Complete your control. Front multitouch screen and rear touch pad pick up your every motion and put all your fingers to good use. Release date and price subject to change. see more...

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
With two quadcore processors and an amazing lightweight build, it is portable, durable, and runs considerably well. I love that there are many game options as well as access to some tradition playstation apps. It being able to attach to WIFI is ofc the coolest!
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
This has truly changed the way gaming is! It is super easy to use & is so similar to a PSP! It basically like having a smaller version of it ! It makes playing games easier especially if you are going on long road trips! You don't have to play the boring games on your phone. You can play the types of games you play at home. It has long battery life but kinda takes a while to charge. But I do recommend it is great for all ages
Leonor M.
I love this portable game counsel. It is similar to the psp, but I think it is 10x better. I usually play music, role playing, or strategy games on this counsel. The big screen allows me to see everything, which is more convenient than using a ds. It fits comfortably in your hands, and it is easy to use. I would definitely recommend this anyone.
Youssef H.
Hello. My name is Youssef HATARBACH. I am here
for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if
you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love
and appreciation and my name is anass karad  and I have a channel on YouTube
with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the
purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The
same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and
i want  review this Products in my channel

my street adresse  :31 AMICALE EN-NOUR

mobile phone: +212624868691

email: youssef3902hat@gmail.com
Bryce P.
Chemainus
I honestly feel the vita was underrated an unappreciated in North America. Great looking games and good matters life made this great for travel, I bought it at launch and still use it.

The remote play functionality is great as well as you can play your ps4 games when not at your ps4 or while away from home
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch brahim
Ayoub S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
hello im ayoub from morroco i really like this website beaucause he give me the opportunity to do a reviews . there is a lot of my friend that would be interested in your products . i will be very thankfull and happy if you send me this ps vita to do a small review about it on my facebook and youtube  . please contact me on my email aybswitch@gmail.com .thank you for your time

ayoub liliyaje
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Kenitra , Morocco !I love Sony PlayStation Vita  and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
tayeb b.
ain ben khlile naama algerai
Sony's PlayStation Vita packs an enormous 5-inch, 960x544 screen, a console-like dual analog interface, and 3G/wi-fi functionality, combined with a widespread program of digital distribution through which every Vita game will be sold on the PlayStation Store.

With advanced online features, incredible graphical performance, and that screen, the Vita provides the most console-like experience of any handheld, while also taking advantage of the handheld format with input methods like touch-screen and (direct) tilt controls. In a way, it's coming at the Wii U from the other direction.
MERZAK B.
KEA Lagata Boumerdes

Ayoub S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
is there games so expensive ?