BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Protect your playstationvita 5 oled screen against scratches, dust, and dirt with the official protective film. made with a special coating to reduce fingerprints and smudges, this custom fit protective film will give you the optimized viewing experience while protecting your playstationvita. see more...

Amber
The Colony, TX
My brother had one of these a few years ago. I'm not sure what happened to it but I loved playing video games on here rather than an actual game system. You can take it wherever you please.
Render L.
I used this film more than once, I had to keep replacing it for my sister. It could be difficult to align if you don't have steady hands but also, the adhesive does not work very well.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
My family finds that the film moves easily if handled alot. you really need to take your time and apply and do it correctly. otherwise its a waste of money.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I never personally had one but I heard that their good. They last a long time, and the games are good.
Sara N.
Chicopee, MA
It's a good product but the batterie don't last to long and it brakes easy not good for kids
Holly S.
This version was a lot faster than the older version and handles really well. The battery unfortunately does not last very long and has to be charging whilst playing for and hour or two.
Paige L.
Toronto, ON
To me this isn't the best handheld game system. I didn't love the game selection, and I feel like the games would just look much better on a larger screen.