Posa card ps4 $50

Is this product legit? Or a scam?
hello my name is augusto I love PlayStation and I am sponsored by several brands I would like you to send me this product in exchange for other people's purchases?
Where can you find the year cards?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation Store Card!
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Sony PlayStation Store Card uploaded by Tina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Well this is a DEFINITE go-to "gift" of any season or reason for our teenage son. Gaming is 1 of the main things that he enjoys doing. 🎮 Probably a typical boy, if not even girl thing. 😉 Any gift card is probably a great idea, but for our son, it's the Playstation store gift card. 👍
Lisa J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Two of my sons have playstations and we buy these to purchase stuff off the PlayStation store. Games or play station plus I highly recommend these.
Dustin B.
Lake Alfred, FL
It is a $50 gift card to use on your PSN and you can buy games, updates, or anything with the gift card.
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I buy these for my husband all the time. He is always asking for more PS4 online cards so he can download online games as well as add one for his games. You can get them in different amounts which I like.
Jose H.
It is good but is not very affordable. Playstation should make it cheaper for longer time. I will recommend it to others. I play GTA, Call of duty, sims, etc.
Julio N.
El Cajon, CA
I think it’s better to use your credit card but this is definitely a much safer way if you don’t want to get hacked
sydney P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good product to get if you want to buy games on ps4 or anything instead of putting your credit card on your ps4. This is so much simpler!
Sarah  R.
Proctorville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great easy way to put money on the our play action account I buy these for my children instead of putting credit card info in the system!!! They are happy and I’m happy so it’s a WIN I do recommend others buy these for their children or as gifts
Addison L.
Joplin, MO
Gamer Expert Level 2
You can exchange this for digital goods and services on the PlayStation store. Such as Knack 2. Buy a PSN card and play the hot game Knack 2
David M.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Good to use if u want to buy full version games movies or update your PS for a year.