BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #94 in PlayStation Games

The Last of Us is a genre defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S. Developed by Naughty Dog, creators of the critically acclaimed UNCHARTED franchise, The Last of Us is being made exclusively for the PS3 system. The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) ratings are designed to provide concise and impartial information about the content in computerand video games so consumers, especially parents, can make an informed purchase decision. see more...

• Has anyone watched Markiplier or Jacksepticeye play this? If not ...1 Answers
ashlee w.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game took me a minute to get used to, having not played anything but the Sims for quite sometime. The controls take a bit to get used to, but are easy to maneuver. The plot is great, graphics stunning and voice acting stellar. I highly suggest this game to anyone who likes survival/action games.
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
Definitely took some getting used to. It was hard to remember what button did what. But when I tell you I love this game I mean it I’ve beat it twice and just started again. I love the story line. and how they managed to take zombies to a different level with different types of them.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved this game. It is filled with action and the story keeps the game going. I purchased it used from Gamestop and still have it. The graphics were absolutely stunning. I caught myself just staring at the landscape and animal details. I would recommend this for gameplay and story. Hours of fun.
Megan R.
Gamer Expert Level 4
When I first started playing this game, I felt horrible about it. mostly because I was newbie all over again. I haven't played a video game in ages. but now that I've finished, grasping so much knowledge about the controls, I have to brag about how amazing this game was. the storyline was amazing. so we'll written for a video game. it grabs your emotions. I fell in love with the characters.
Adam G.
Sidney, OH
Still, to this day, one of my favorite games. It's not a very short game which makes it easier to really get into the storyline. Some of the best character development I've seen in a game. It almost seems like an interactive movie because the storyline is so immersive. I would recommend this game to anyone looking for a good, emotional story
Alex R.
Jonesboro, AR
Most likely the greatest game ever made. The storytelling is easily the best I've ever played, on the same level with the likes of FF7, if not above it. The gameplay is smooth and the upgrading weapons system works very well and has an easy transition from active play. If you haven't played this game, it should be at the top of your list.
Mizzy C.
I love this game so much, it's not even funny. The amazing story line, character development and stunning graphics are what made me so attached to this game. I bought the remastered version for the ps4 and it's a must have(specially with the enhanced graphics). The remastered version also comes with "left behind" a dlc that's as good as the game itself. I highly recommend this game for anyone who loves adventures/horror games!
Ziare P.
Evanston, IL
An intense game that kept you invested the entire time. The story is fantastic and you really become attached to the characters. Definitely worth the money. I play this over and over again because there's always so much to explore after the first playthrough. Amazing game worth the great reviews!
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
This is one of the best video games that I have ever played. I am a die-hard Resident Evil Fan but I absolutely love this game. Its like watching a movie and enjoying the story-line and graphics but playing an action game. I highly recommend this game to others.
Keaton W.
Overland Park, KS
This is without a doubt one of the most riveting stories I have ever experienced. Playing this is a mixture of watching a great movie, reading an intricate book, and playing a thrilling video game. I honestly don't feel like I've ever been so captivated by a game EVER. This is a classic.
Julialynn F.
Has anyone watched Markiplier or Jacksepticeye play this? If not I demand you look them up this instant! They are amazing 💜💜💜