Sony

Sony PlayStation 5 Console
3190 Reviews
5 / 5
This is a crowd pleaser for sure almost any age can play either by yrself or more than 1 player. Lot of different games to choose from and can play for hours.
5 / 5
I do play this on my bf system and love it. The graphics are nice. And the features are cool. I can't complain i do like Sony products especially Playstation
5 / 5
I really liked the design of Playstation 5 in black and white colors. There are many games that you can play for free. the PlayStation itself has one terabyte of memory, and you can also buy additional memory for it, which can be whatever you want. I highly recommend it to everyone, children will like it very much.
5 / 5
Such an amazing piece of kit, user friendly, quiet to run, the graphics when alongside a 4kTV are insane. The game catalogue is unbeatable and it’s just going from strength to strength
4 / 5
Good console. Though bulky and noise. For it to be worth its value would benefit after being out for some time with some first party games as well as games that can test the consoles performance.
4 / 5
We have 3 of these in our household for our boys - two of the older ones and one of the slimmer ones. The performance is great, however, we have had a bit of an issue with connecting to the internet until we changed it to type 5. The design looks quite futuristic but it is massive! The slim on is a bit smaller but still really big and you need a large space to put it on. Shame that you have to purchase an additional stand for the slim one too if you want to stand it upright considering how expensive it is.
5 / 5
If you can see past the terrible design you will find a fantastic console here. Performance is excellent, load times are virtually nonexistent thanks to the SSD. User interface is very similar to ps4 and that’s not a bad thing. Backwards compatibility with ps4 games. Lots of great features. Downside, After having mine since launch the fan has become noisy now, despite being cleaned out regularly.
5 / 5
In my opinion PS5 is the best console on the market. It's line up of first party titles are amazing and award winning because of their great stories and gorgeous graphics. Each day I see why I bought one. The menu is very easy to navigate and is very intuitive. I love my PS5 very much and I am most likely going to purchase the PS5 Pro if it does arrive later this year. I would recommend this product to everyone who is a gamer and the gamer in your family
5 / 5
Console avec de super performances. Compatible avec certains accessoires ps4. Interface facile d'utilisation. Super design et bons jeux. Je recommande.
4 / 5
Not that great looking original PS5, but this got slightly fixed with SLIM version that I have bought. Performance is beyond expectations and games looks fantastic on 4K Sony TV