Is this worth the money? I want to upgrade my PlayStation 4 but I don’t know if it’s worth it?
Dundee, Angus - il y a 3 mois

6 answers

I’d say it’s worth it. I know that the only real reason why I wanted to upgrade was because mine was dying being a 1st gen ps4. Console wise games run so smoothly and rarely crash my ps4 did that a lot. Like the other comments on here said you will be playing a lot of games from your ps4 library since there isn’t a whole lot of actual ps5 games out right now. The other factor in this question is obtaining a ps5. I managed to get one directly from Sony itself by the means of signing up for their promotional emails. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you get one. It’s all luck kind of like RNG in destiny you might get one you might not.
il y a 2 mois
Yeah ask gamer and they will give you honest feedback like me
il y a 2 mois
As of right now I would say no. The library is a little thin for PS5 exclusives. I would hold off until there are more games worth playing personally.
I am waiting until the game library expands or they announce persona 6
il y a 3 mois
I had the same feelings about upgrading. Despite the fact that you will still be playing most of your PS4 library, there are ps5 optimised versions for these games now. The loading time comparison is simply amazing. Games that used to take upwards of 5 minutes to load in now take seconds. Games that use teleportation that used to take 1 minute now are instantaneous. My gaming quality of life has improved dramatically. I also noticed better compatibility with my headset which has Dolby 7.1 surround sound. I managed to trade in my PS4 with my games for massive savings on the ps5 console. This all with the fact that it can support 4K and up to 120hz gaming (with a hdmi 2.1 supported monitor) really allows room for growth with the console whilst improving the gaming you’re used to on PS4. I would absolutely recommend this upgrade.
il y a 3 mois
If you have a 4k tv, and want to play the new exclusives like Ratchet and Clank and Returnal..then yes. Otherwise you can wait until they are easier to find, and there is more of a library available. You will mostly be playing PS4 games for a while, along with a ps5 exclusive here or there as they slowly release. I am thinking about selling mine honestly.