Doo you think this is worth the money?
Northampton, PA - il y a 2 mois

5 answers

Unfortunately what I think something is worth and what you think something is worth will vary massively. Personally I feel it is worth the MSRP price. I would NEVER pay a scalper/secondary market price for it because they inflate the price SOOOOOOOO much. I feel it's worth it at the MSRP price because I have nice library of games for my PS4, that I can play on my PS5. The graphics in the games look much more crisp on my TV then previously. Also it runs Soo smoothly and quietly. Now being a brand spankin new console there are some software glitches that you'll have to endure until patched, but that goes with the growth pains of any new tech. Also there aren't many PS5 exclusive games right now, but doesn't bother me much, like it bothers others.
il y a 2 mois
I don’t think it’s worth it at the moment since not many games for it are out yet. I’d wait a little bit for more games to come out and for the price to drop.
il y a 2 mois
If you can wait for a fuller library of games to play then I’d wait but if there is games you want to play right away then sure! I wouldn’t overpay on the secondary market though. Demon Souls, returnal, and ratchet and clank are all amazing and just a sign of what’s to come! :)
il y a 2 mois
Unfortunately, not at the cost it is. Call me a cheapskate or old school but buying game console for my kids shouldn’t make me take out a loan.
Only if its free ;)