Sony PlayStation 5 Console

by Sony

• Ultra-High Speed SSD: Maximize your play sessions with near instant load times for installed PS5™ games.
  • Integrated I/O: The custom integration of the PS5™ Digital Edition’s systems lets creators pull data from the SSD so quickly that they can design games in ways never before possible.
  • Ray Tracing: Immerse yourself in worlds with a new level of realism as rays of light are individually simulated, creating true-to-life shadows and reflections in supported PS5™ games.
  • 4K-TV Gaming: Play your favorite PS5™ games on your stunning 4K TV.
  • Up to 120fps with 120Hz output
  • Enjoy smooth and fluid high frame rate gameplay at up to 120fps for compatible games, with support for 120Hz output on 4K displays.
  • HDR Technology: With an HDR TV, supported PS5™ games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colors.
  • 8K Output: PS5™ consoles support 8K Output, so you can play games on your 4320p resolution display.
  • Tempest 3D AudioTech: Immerse yourself in soundscapes where it feels as if the sound comes from every direction. Through your headphones or TV speakers your surroundings truly come alive with Tempest 3D AudioTech in supported games.
  • Haptic Feedback: Experience haptic feedback via the DualSense wireless controller in select PS5 titles and feel the effects and impact of your in-game actions through dynamic sensory feedback.
  • Adaptive Triggers: Get to grips with immersive adaptive triggers, featuring dynamic resistance levels which simulate the physical impact of in-game activities in select PS5 games.

Play Has No Limits™

PlayStation®5

The PS5™ console unleashes new gaming possibilities that you never anticipated.

Experience lightning fast loading with an ultra-high speed SSD, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio, and an all-new generation of incredible PlayStation® games.

Lightning Speed
Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation® console can do.

Stunning Games
Marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5™ features.

Breathtaking Immersion
Discover a deeper gaming experience with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio technology.

Is Anyone playing the new Ratchet and Clank today Sony PlayStation 5 Console ?
Have you been able to purchase a ps5 and if so, Where are they in stock?
Is anybody else still having trouble finding a ps5 to buy?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 5 Console!
Crystal W.
Smithfield, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by Crystal W.
Purchased at: Best Buy
My twin boys got the PlayStation 5 for their birthday. And of course they absolutely love playing Fortnite on it!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by Dina H.
I have to start off by saying that I am not a gamer. My husband just bought this for our girls and Grandson ( he’s 9 and loves video games). I will have to go by what they have said. They love the graphics and the sleek design. The controls are easier to use than other consoles we have had in the past. The picture makes you feel like you’re physically in the Tv ( that’s what I noticed). I can tell you that my husband had to search for months for this. They were always sold out or wanted a lot of money for them. He finally found this one online for $500. I guess that was an awesome price, so I was told. I forgot to ask where he found it. I’m sorry. The majority of my house hold gives this 2 thumbs up.
JJ M.
Holiday, FL
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by JJ M.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love the ps5. They really took the time and put great effort into making the games come alive with these new controllers. Astros playroom was AMAZING. Partly due to it using every feature of the new controllers, but it was a genuinely fun game that i was able to play with my 5 year old and he enjoyed it as well. The load times are insanely faster than even my ps4 pro and ps4 games look great on it too. #PS5MasterRace
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I have to say I don't understand the hype about the gaming devices. But I can say my son was very excited about getting it. He says the performance, graphics and speed are are awesome. He has Sony Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - PlayStation 5 and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Launch Edition - PlayStation 5. I know these are hard to get right now, but when you get it you'll love it. My son has even added a chore to his list since receiving this gift. So I love it too!
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by Christine G.
This PlayStation rocks. It looks amazing on a 4K TV. The graphics are awesome. The system itself looks crazy. Everyone loves playing video games and you can’t go wrong with a PS5. A little on the pricey side but well worth the buy. My kids love it and of course can’t put it down.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by Vanessa F.
I have always been the type to get the new console instantly when it comes out as I am a hardcore gamer. I was not lucky enough with this one and it took me forever to find it at a decent price as resellers don't let it remain in stock in stores. but damn was the wait worth it. It has the most amazing graphics ever, playing games on it is like a whole trip. definitely up there with my all time favorite consoles
Aly R.
MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by Aly R.
I seriously can't believe I was finally able to get one of these. The feedback on the remotes for ps5 games is completely unbelievable to get the full complete experience you have to play astros playroom. I never knew gaming could be so fun and feel so real till I tired this game with these remotes. I can't wait till more games come back that feature the amazing feedback.
Simona I.
Herkimer, NY
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by Simona I.
Purchased at: Walmart
The playstation 5 where do we begin I am a fan of the design sleek looking can be laid horizontally stand up vertically easy take apart to perform maintenance of dustry mobile and other necessary the serry needs. We ended up getting one during the 1st wave of playstation 5 Pre orders. Like all the other playstations that we have had seems to be very durable with the playstation 5 it has an impeccable no to little download time per game allowing you more time to play rather than wait to download and install updates. We do have the disc version we like to collect video games. Age video game now with taxes about 7499 which is approximately $10 higher than PS4 games. Quality however video games are much more VI vid and graphic now. Price wise it was expected to be at that price. I wouldn't have expected to pay anything less of 500. I feel like this is much more quieter than the PS4 has a better cooling mechanism. Overall very happy if you still haven't had a chance to snag One. Keep your eyes peeled you definitely want to get one.
Mariah C.
E Mckeesport, PA
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by Mariah C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It took awhile to finally be able to get one of these new consoles. The picture quality is really awesome. My boyfriend really loves the upgrade to the controller for when you're playing different games. For example in Call of Duty, the trigger on the controller changes force depending on the weapon being used. The only thing I dont like is, the system itself is pretty big and they could have added more storage. The games these days are large games so the systems should be able to manage at least 10 games in my opinion. But you can only have about 4 to 5 downloaded at a time. Could also use another USB port but overall we're happy with it.
Oscar B.
Arlington, VA
Sony PlayStation 5 Console uploaded by Oscar B.
Purchased at: belk
I've had every PlayStation console and the PS5 may be my favorite so far. Although it is a little big, I really like the design. It's very quiet and games load very quickly. The controller is great too. The haptic feedback and adaptive triggers take the gaming experience to the next level. I'm excited to see how some upcoming games perform on it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wesley A.
Woodland Hls, CA
il y a un mois
Sony PlayStation 5 Console Is it much better then the ps4?
Karla F. il y a un mois