BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #24 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Battle the Empire with this Star Wars PS4 bundle. Immerse yourself in epic Star Wars battles Exciting Star Wars: Battlefront takes you to all new battles 4 classic games include Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars Bounty Hunter What's Included PS4 500GB system 2 DualShock 4 controllers Dual controller charging station Star Wars: Battlefront digital game voucher Star Wars Classics digital game voucher (4 games) AC power cord Mono headset USB 2.0 cable 8"H x 13.5"W x 22.25"D Game ratings: T for Teen. Learn more here. 500GB memory and 8GB RAM x86-64 AMD Jaguar processor Wireless: WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1 - Learn more about Bluetooth technology Inputs: USB 3.0, aux, ethernet Outputs: HDMI, digital audio Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model no. BD-PS4-SW-KHL Bluetooth Compatibility Chart Version: Compatible With: Bluetooth Smart Ready* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth NA Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth Smart Ready NA NA *This Bluetooth version is backwards compatible. Size: One size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Sony Playstation 4 Star Wars Battlefront 500GB PS4 Bundle with Charging Station (BD-PS4-SW-KHL), Multi/None
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Got this as a Christmas present for my hubby and me and we love it! We've always been Sony kind of people so this is just what we needed even better that it came with games included! Love how we can do so much with the system. Definitely something we recommend to others!
Ally S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
GREAT SET! This game was really fun we loved playing it and it totally merges you into a Star Wars world where you're able to jump from planets Planet playing one of our favorite Parts was being able to play together as couch co-op PS4 tends to lack a lot in that department but this game totally shined. Super fun and nerdy while getting to fight battles against or with each other!! Loved it, whoop whoop!!!
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Eh... I like the PS4, but I didn't find that the Star Wars bundle was that great of a deal. Everything was pretty much at cost and I just dont get the obsession with Battlefront. Its a good game but not great. I did like that it came with 2 controllers though.
Elvin C.
Anaheim, CA
This system is a very good system comparing it to the Playstation 3, the graphics are just amazing! The variety of things you can do on this new console is jaw dropping. Now you can listen to Spotify and play your game at the same time! This game is very fun also to add, it's basically a "Call of Duty" in third/first person and with a theme of Star Wars, this game is really fun and addicting with all the different things you can do!
Adrian L.
Colton, CA
Battlefront was a pretty entertaining game but it isn't easy to play online. The ps4 console itself is better than its competition the Xbox one in many ways. This bundle is a pretty good haul if you're looking to start off with some fun shooting action .
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
I love our PlayStation 4!!! I use it mainly for Netflix, Amazon and HBO go! While my boyfriend uses it for actually playing games! It works really well for both of us! I would probably buy another PlayStation product just because of how easy they are to work!
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
If you like Star Wars then this is a great deal. Personally, i think that you are better off buying the console on its own or with another game. I was a little bummed out that battle front doesn't have a story mode... it was pretty boring to me.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Love the new design on the ps4. Graphics are amazing and many new games are out for this system. I love the way PlayStation made bundles combining the ps4 and one of the most wanted games . Saved me a little money . Great value for my money.
Darlene S.
Clinton, CT
PS4 is awesome... Except I've had to send mine back for all sorts of issues. Recently it's been ejecting the disc in the middle of playing. I have two PS4s and both have issues. With that said, this game is so much fun.
Mr.Retail ..
Gamer Expert Level 3
You can find the bundle on amazon and it is clearly the best deal on a ps4. Not to mention its the best next gen console on the market so having it come with as fun a game as battlefront is just great.
Vaida M.
Birmingham, AL
Which is better PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?
Nena A.
is this only for play station?
Joseph M.
Is Star Wars battlefront fun?
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
Is this battlefront a good game?
Keeiry R.