BY SONY

The PlayStation4 system opens the door to an incredible journey through immersive new gaming worlds and a deeply connected gaming community. Step into living, breathing worlds where you are hero of your epic journey. Explore gritty urban environments, vast galactic landscapes, and fantastic historical settings brought to life on an epic scale, without limits. With an astounding launch lineup and over 180 games in development the PS4 system offers more top-tier blockbusters and inventive indie hits than any other next-gen console. The PS4 system is developer inspired, gamer focused. The PS4 system learns how you play and intuitively curates the content you use most often. Fire it up, and your PS4 system points the way to new, amazing experiences you can jump into alone or with friends. Create your own legend using a sophisticated, intuitive network built for gamers. Broadcast your gameplay live and direct to the world, complete with your commentary. Or immortalize your most epic moments and share at the press of a button. Access the best in music, movies, sports and television. PS4 system doesnt require a membership fee to access your digital entertainment subscriptions. You get the full spectrum of entertainment that matters to you on the PS4 system. PlayStation4: The Best Place to PlayThe PlayStation4 system provides dynamic, connected gaming, powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features. Combining unparalleled content, immersive gaming experiences, all of your favorite digital entertainment apps, and PlayStation exclusives, the PS4 system focuses on the gamers. Gamer Focused, Developer InspiredThe PS4 system focuses on the gamer, ensuring that the very best games and the most immersive experiences are possible on the platform. The PS4 system enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their see more...

• When getting PlayStation live what's the different from p...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to find a ps4 for the best price?2 Answers
  • My son wants this for his birthday, where is the best and...1 Answers
Darlene R.
Brimley
I love Sony and the ps4 is one of the best. The only problem is that you have to subscribe to play older games like ps 1 and ps2 and so on. I don’t play the majority of the games so why would I pay for the. I would rather buy the games I want and be reverse compatible.
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
My son loves his console now we did have to send it back to get refurbished however when it came back we've had no problems and I have to say that the fact that they really honored the warranty is why I gave you the five other than that I would have given them before because it did break
Mary C.
I have always been a PlayStation person. I have had 1-4 consoles. The systems are great and I’m never disappointed. They are pricy but what gaming console isn’t. I would recommend it to anyone who was looking to get a new gaming system.
Francis J.
Colorado Springs
Best console ever made! I have never loved another console more than I’ve loved my PlayStation 4. I’ve been a Sony console owner since the PlayStation first game out and I can say this is the best. No Wii, no Xbox, no Ds can replace what the PS4 lets you do.
Rita E.
I personally own the 1T pro PS4 console, and i mtotally love it! The console is awesome very nice graphics in all the games. The online gaming experience is Ultimate, with the ability to share your game plays into your Social Media, and/or Stream live game plays!
The it con. I see is that, you have to pay for the online gaming access. Sony PS4 Console and y the
Bryce V.
Clarkston
I believe if you want to get lost in a good single player game like you used to as a kid then PlayStation is for you! Xbox is a great system by all they focus on is Multiplayer and that’s not what I want or most older gamers.
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
I have been wanting this for so long but it is always way too expensive. I hope to receive it as a gift for Christmas 🎄 the quality from what I have seen so far is beautiful, I definitely would recommend this to any gamer!
TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
I just upgraded from the PS3 to the PS4, and I couldn't be happier!  The graphics are beyond amazing, and I love that the system upgrades included the parental controls and easier signing-on capabilities.  We made sure to get the 1TB, due to many reviews by friends who told us about the storage issues, but we haven't had any issues with that... I'm definitely glad that we got the 1TB and pleased with our purchase!
Jessica M.
Big stone gap , VA
I hate video games however this console is amazing. It has something for everyone! You can play games with the vr kit and feel like you're there. You can connect to the internet and live game. You can watch movies and download them. You can go on Facebook and all social media sites. It's decently priced and found at any store electronics are sold. My boyfriend talked me into buying one and I fell in love with it!
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
I always loved PlayStation and thought the PSA4 would be amazing which it was up until the PlayStation started to kick the disk out while I was playing a game. The issue has not stopped, I went online and found this is a common problem which requires the system to be sent to the manufacturer to be fixed. I am pretty disappointed by this since I rarely used the system. Sony PlayStation 4 Console
Crystal R.
Does anyone know where to find a ps4 for the best price?
Amanda S.
Jamaica, NY
When getting PlayStation live what's the different from paying for the $50 card and the $60 card and how many months does each cover Also what features does the Live "Plus" come with !?
Crystal R.
My son wants this for his birthday, where is the best and cheapest place I can purchase it?
Stephanie L.
I was going to buy a ps4 (the one with the huge memory capacity) and someone told me it doesn't play Blu ray DVDs. Does anyone know if that's true or not? I thought the games themselves were Blu ray quality so it didn't make sense to me but I ended up not buying it anyway.
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
While playing a games which require a disk, does the PlayStation eject the disk while you are playing?Sony PlayStation 4 Console