Sony PlayStation 4 / PS4 Console uploaded by Kerri M.Sony PlayStation 4 / PS4 Console uploaded by James K.

BY SONY

The PlayStation4 system opens the door to an incredible journey through immersive new gaming worlds and a deeply connected gaming community. Step into living, breathing worlds where you are hero of your epic journey. Explore gritty urban environments, vast galactic landscapes, and fantastic historical settings brought to life on an epic scale, without limits. With an astounding launch lineup and over 180 games in development the PS4 system offers more top-tier blockbusters and inventive indie hits than any other next-gen console. The PS4 system is developer inspired, gamer focused. The PS4 system learns how you play and intuitively curates the content you use most often. Fire it up, and your PS4 system points the way to new, amazing experiences you can jump into alone or with friends. Create your own legend using a sophisticated, intuitive network built for gamers. Broadcast your gameplay live and direct to the world, complete with your commentary. Or immortalize your most epic moments and share at the press of a button. Access the best in music, movies, sports and television. PS4 system doesnt require a membership fee to access your digital entertainment subscriptions. You get the full spectrum of entertainment that matters to you on the PS4 system. PlayStation4: The Best Place to PlayThe PlayStation4 system provides dynamic, connected gaming, powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features. Combining unparalleled content, immersive gaming experiences, all of your favorite digital entertainment apps, and PlayStation exclusives, the PS4 system focuses on the gamers. Gamer Focused, Developer InspiredThe PS4 system focuses on the gamer, ensuring that the very best games and the most immersive experiences are possible on the platform. The PS4 system enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their see more...

stephany m.
stephany m.
Andover, OH
We got the PlayStation for thfamily and I am very pleased with it. The graphics are great I love that most of the games you can buy explanation packs. The remotes are so great they have speakers in them and a sensor pads. You can play blue-ray, get one the.internet, you can get Netflix and only those video playing download s. The only down fall is it really doesn't have that much memory you have to buy more memory because all the games have to download into the system and the games take a lot of space. I think we were only able to get 5 games before we had trouble.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
This is my favorite gaming console. Compared to the PS3, its so advanced. The graphics are amazing, and you can do so much more than just play games on it. I love that you can go to the playstation store and install apps like Netflix, Hulu and YouTube. It is def worth the money!!! We use this console for so many different things
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
Love my PS4! I had to take away a star due to the issues with HBOGO and that the PS4 took a step backwards when they eliminated the ability to play movies from USB and other drives. Additionally: forcing players to buy into the PS subscription for this console stinks, but it seems you have to for anything anymore.
Coz B.
Coz B.
Berwick, PA
I'm an avid gamer and Sony is the only system I play on. The graphics are awesome and continue to improve every year. Use my system for everything(netflix, movies, etc), and when connected online you never have to go to the store to buy games anymore and you can pre-order! Very awesome piece of technology!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Bessemer, MI
Review for: Sony PlayStation 4 / PS4 Console
I love this console so much. I've had it for years and it still has yet to disappoint me. I use it pretty much every day. It is such an upgrade from the older PS3 console and much faster. The quality and graphics of the games are also much better
James K.
James K.
Vancouver, WA
Love having this for me and my friends to play anything from video games to streaming movies on! Its a blast and so easy to use! Would definitely recommend anyone who doesn't already have one to buy one!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Omg!!! Expensive ! But had to buy for my sons birthday present! Great graphics ! We don't regret this purchase! Boys love playing
Jerilyn H.
Jerilyn H.
Rayne, LA
Review for: Sony PlayStation 4 / PS4 Console
I'm in love with my PS4!! I'm so glad that went with it! I won't be playing on anything else.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
Best Black Friday purchase ever! My kids and bf are so thrilled with it in every single way
TIffany S.
TIffany S.
Wylie, TX
Review for: Sony PlayStation 4 / PS4 Console
I just upgraded from the PS3 to the PS4, and I couldn't be happier!  The graphics are beyond amazing, and I love that the system upgrades included the parental controls and easier signing-on capabilities.  We made sure to get the 1TB, due to many reviews by friends who told us about the storage issues, but we haven't had any issues with that... I'm definitely glad that we got the 1TB and pleased with our purchase!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jamaica, NY
When getting PlayStation live what's the different from paying for the $50 card and the $60 card and how many months does each cover Also what features does the Live "Plus" come with !?
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
While playing a games which require a disk, does the PlayStation eject the disk while you are playing?Sony PlayStation 4 Console
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I was going to buy a ps4 (the one with the huge memory capacity) and someone told me it doesn't play Blu ray DVDs. Does anyone know if that's true or not? I thought the games themselves were Blu ray quality so it didn't make sense to me but I ended up not buying it anyway.