Sony Playstation 4 Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Spring into action in Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. Playing as a perilous plant or mad zombie, you must unleash your arsenal of weaponry and blast your enemies in unique and thrilling battlegrounds. Join the exhilarating online action in multi-player mode or team up with your friends in four-player co-op mode.

Is this game fun to play?
Can you play with two players or just online people ?
Start your review of Sony Playstation 4 Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare!
Anna P.
West Hills, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
I absolutely love this game in all its forms. I love all the plants the zombies all of the levels, every upgrade. I love blue diamonds. I had it downloaded on all of my devices and completed them and moved on to the next upgrade. I love the sound of getting a blend diamond. Sony Playstation 4 Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Tia I.
Very, fun and safe for the kids. Very good graphics. And fun for the whole family, all the characters are so different and fun and very unique story line and battle play.
Madilynn P.
Crazy game my boyfriend plays it. Dos,times I join but eh idk not my thing. I wish it wasn't lame and I think there is drop, for improvement . Not good value . My favorite Festure is the packaging other than that idk man it's Just okay yep yeah the game is eh
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Brings back a lot of good memories with my boys when they were little this brings back so many great memories
Victoria  H.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Plants vs zombie garden warfare is so much fun! I love playing this game with my son, he is 6 so we laugh and have a great time. It's very easy for small children to play if you're playing with them helping them read. The price is not bad considering all the pros to this game.
Lindsay B.
IDA, MI
This game is awesome for kids of all ages. My 3 year old loves it, my 11 and 13 year old love it. Even my husband and I love this game. IT is affordable and fun. My son loves planting his flowers!!
Jonathan B.
El Cajon, CA
This is one of the best games that I have played it has excellent multiplayer and it keeps the gameplay fresh it also has openable packs that. Allow you to unlock new characters
Julia Mae B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids love this game they sit and ay until I tell them they can't anymore! Entertaining to ay and watch!
Christy  D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Gamer Expert Level 5
I was not impressed by this game at all. I loved plants vs zombies on my phone and I bought the unlocked version and quickly burned through it. I absolutely loved it on there and on my tablet. The console version is garbage. I guess I could see where it would be enjoyable for kids, but definitely not for me.
Kelly P.
PLANT CITY, FL
I like this game and the new characters it introduced and there is so much to unlock and customize your characters with! I just don't like how overpowered most of the zombies are (especially the Imps who use those mech suits.) When an entire team of Imps deploy those suits at the same time, it takes from the fun a bit because they are practically unbeatable. Other than matches in which that happens, it's fun to play.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...