Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered

Winner of over 200 game of the year awards, the last of us has been rebuilt for the playstation4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements. twenty years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal...

Do you think Joel made the right decision in the end?
Is this game any good without any DLC or additional payment?
Has anyone played this game? Would you recommend it?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered!
Product Highlights
“One of the best games ive played in a long time let alone a great zombie survival game as well.” in 1 review
Cincinnati
Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered uploaded by Cheyenne C.
Purchased at: GameStop
Yes, this game is as good as everyone says. Even if you aren’t familiar with video games, this game is worth playing through to experience the story. It’s thrilling, action-packed, but also heart-wrenching and deep. It’s got pretty good combat mechanics, focusing mainly on stealth and inventory/resource management. The main focus, however, is the story and bar characters. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic, zombie-ridden landscape, so it can get pretty intense, but it’s got realistic characters that you grow attached to as you play as them and the story unfolds. Highly recommend to anyone interested in games and good stories!
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want a game where you will be uncontrollably sobbing within the first 3 and a half minutes, look no further. I’ve never really been a fan of closed world games, but this has changed my mind. The premise of the game is a little cliche, but I love cliches. The character development, the hidden dialogue, the masterful cutscenes. And oh my word the graphics. Such beautiful graphics you will never find outside of a Naughty Dog game. True it may be a while after you finish the game that you want to play it again, but you’ll spend so many hours on it you won’t mind a bit.
Las Vegas, NV
This game is INCREDIBLE and is easily a Top 5 All-Timer for me. Everything from the gameplay mechanics to the powerful storytelling was masterfully crafted, the acting and improvisation work behind the scenes was brilliantly executed, and this is overall just one of the most impressive gaming experiences I’ve ever taken part in. 100% give this game the chance to wow you if a story-driven apocalyptic shooter sounds like your jam. I truly cannot wait for Part II.
Sherwood
Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered uploaded by Frankie E.
This game has been so good, through storyline and the graphics is so clean! The price is great an affordable if your interested in getting this game if recommend it! I’ve played this 3 times and still enjoy it! I’d definitely recommend to other gamers! Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered
Chandler , AZ
This game one so many game of the year awards and although it is an older game, the graphics are still so beautiful, and the storyline is simply amazing! I truly love games that have both a story aspect as well as the graphics to back it up, and fun game play in this game truly has it all. If you have not tried this game do you give it a shot and you will thank yourself for it!
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
It has a phenomenal story. It has awesome graphics once you get past the curb of endgame crafting. The controls are very smooth. You personally get connected with yhe characters. This game is like no other. I would seriously recommend this game Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered
This has always been my favorite game, and naughty dog has my money placed for a prerecord on the second one. This was my first play station 3 game and the remastered made it all worth it. Always a place on in my heart. Definitely worth your money for a story, a shooter, and zombies.
Buffalo
One of my favorite games on Play station. The only improvement I’d see is Naughty Dogs making a sequel to this. The immerse gameplay you get while playing with Joel with his zombie adventures with Ellie are out of this world. 10/10 would recommend to any of my friends.
Colorado Springs
Amazing story, graphics and gameplay.  This game is insanely powerful, with a decent play time and a story that will fully invest you. Joel and Ellie's relationship is so sweet and it will make you cry. Don't walk, RUN to get this game if you have not yet played it.
Lompoc, CA
Loved this game. It has such a great story. I found this on the PlayStation store for 3 bucks boy did I luck out. I wish they would realease part two. I looks like it’s going to be great. I enjoyed the challenge if offered. One of my favorites
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chula Vista, CA