Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered

Winner of over 200 game of the year awards, the last of us has been rebuilt for the playstation4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements. twenty years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal...

When will this new game be released!?
I Haven’t played the last of us remastered is really good?
Do you think Joel made the right decision in the end?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered!
Product Highlights
One of the best games ive played in a long time let alone a great zombie survival game as well.in reviews
Melonie  R.
Deltona, FL
Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered uploaded by Melonie  R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This game was very fun it draws you in the more you play. I had a few parts where I struggled in the game but otherwise it was a fun play and I can’t wait to play the 2nd one that is out there.
Lorrie  M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered uploaded by Lorrie  M.
Purchased at: GameStop
[product:sony-playstation-4-naughty-dog-the-last-of-us:-remastered] is a must have PS4 game! There is a reason that this has won over 200 Game of the Year awards. It focuses on two main characters. Joel, a violent survivor who has been hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie out of a military quarantine zone. It is set 20 years after a pandemic that has radically changed life as they once knew it in every way. Obviously, this hits a little different replaying it while in the middle of our own real life pandemic. Because this is remastered, it includes bonus features! Bonus Features: Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation®4 system Includes additional game content: over $30 in value Delve into Ellie's past in Left Behind, the single-player prequel chapter Eight new multiplayer maps in the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories packs In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director This game has a immersive storyline and you will actually care what happens during the game. This one is hard to put down once you start playing. 10 out of 10!!
Sara M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Liked the general storyline and the ending had me so hyped up for the next game in the series. Especially the part when he takes her from the hospital despite losing what could possibly be the only way to get the cure.
Ronda  B.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
It has a phenomenal story. It has awesome graphics once you get past the curb of endgame crafting. The controls are very smooth. You personally get connected with yhe characters. This game is like no other. I would seriously recommend this game Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered
Merysa R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
If you are in search of a video game, this is the one!! I LOVED it! It is so fun to play and the storyline is amazing! I do have to say, this game is a very long game. There are collectibles and they are pretty hidden so when I played, it took me a while. Other than that, 10 out of 10! Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
Sony PlayStation 4 Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered uploaded by Clarisa S.
Purchased at: GameStop
Since I started playing it I been very hooked on what's going to happen next . Its mystery with looking for clues and solving problems . Keeps you distracted finna good time and there a second part to it I recommend to all gamers. You never know tell you give it a try
Chanel C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Simply one of the most beautiful and wonderful scripted video I had played in 2013! I have played this game over multiple times and every time I find something new! Joel and Ellie throughout the whole game show character development and actually make you feel for them! The zombies are just a part of the story, there is more to be seen like finding the notes and reading them tells a deeper story! I highly recommend this game!!
Almir I.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
Easley one of my favorite games of all time. I could talk about this game forever but I am gonna try keeping it short. I got this game on my ps3 platinum it and got the remastered for ps4. If you own a ps3/ps4 and love amazing story telling with a intense gameplay and survival you may wan get it ASAP. There is a small amount of games that can shock me and this one just had me on the Edge of my seat my game of the year of 2013 Game on Gamers.
Frank E.
I own both the digital and physical copy of this game. I had to buy the remaster for the PS4, not only for the storyline but for the multiplayer. At the time, its multiplayer was the best thing out there online. I obtained the digital through Playstation Plus. I can't state this enough, this is a must-have in your video collection. Countless playthroughs and it never gets old. You can thank me later.
Thomas G.
West Bend, WI
Gamer Expert Level 2
One of Naughty Dog's many masterpieces! I played this through with my sister and we both loved it. The story is emotional and well-written, the gameplay is fun and intense at many moments, and the graphics are amazing with so many details. I'm looking forward to seeing what Naughty Dog has in store for the future of this world they have created!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karina  G.