Sony PlayStation 4 Minecraft

Build! Craft! Explore! The critically acclaimed minecraft comes to playstation 4, offering bigger worlds and greater draw distance than the ps3 and ps vita editions. Create your own world, then, build, explore and conquer. When night falls the monsters appear, so be sure to build a shelter before they arrive. The world is only limited by your imagination! bigger worlds and greater draw distance than ps3 and ps vita editions includes all features from the ps3 version import your ps3 and ps vita worlds to the ps4 edition

Can it be played online? Sony PlayStation 4 Minecraft
greatest game of all time?
Why is everything so pixelated, I thought this was a new game?? PlayStation 4 is supposed to be next gen this game looks like it’s worse than PlayStation one graphics. Smh
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 4 Minecraft!
Melissa R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony PlayStation 4 Minecraft uploaded by Melissa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
La verdad yo no entiendo este juego pero a mis hijos le encanta porque crean cosas y tienen animales. Y los enemigos en su mayoría pues son monstruos.
andi R.
Clarksville, Tennessee
I couldn't get into it but my husband played with his friends a lot when it first came out. it was crazy to see some of the stuff people come up with. they must have a lot of time on their hands. lol.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony PlayStation 4 Minecraft uploaded by Vanessa G.
This is the one game my kids own that they equal love and play for hours. I like that this game has multi player access so they can play together unlike other games. This one also updates on the PS online where it unlocks extra mini game to play. My kids can't get enough of this game.
Kalie  L.
I love playing this game it’s so much fun you can build anything that you want and even play multiplayer and help others build there world I would recommend this game
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
All three of my kids have went through the Minecraft faze currently my seven-year-old is hooked on the game drives me crazy cause I know nothing about the game thank God her dad is here
Gavin B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The game is alright it has a lot of stuff you can do I'm not going to say endless possibilities because it isn't endless it gets old after awhile
Aidee T.
San Diego, CA
Sony PlayStation 4 Minecraft uploaded by Aidee T.
Purchased at: Target
This year (2020) is been very hard for everybody and I’m glad the video games help us to relax a little bit, I have 3 kids and they play for hours having lots of fun.
Meagen M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I purchased Minecraft on Amazon. My son and I play roblox a lot together and he said he wanted to try Minecraft. So we ended up getting it and he loves it. He's always keeping up with the latest updates and building his very own castles, houses and huts. Very good game for kids and adults 🤩
Maria G.
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,016 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
Of course we have this game. All my kids enjoy it. They build together and with friends
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Gamer Expert Level 5
My husband and I started playing Minecraft when it first came out on PC and we grew with it. We were super excited to see that it came to PS edition since we don't have an Xbox. We have played it pretty consistently since it came out, and we still love it just as much as when it first came out. We have so many adventures with one another and try to build the best little village we can, (which usually turns into an obnoxious mansion.) My husband likes getting lost for days exploring and I usually build a ridiculous farm with every animal I can get my hands on. It's a great game, always a fun time, and a good way to kill a few hours. This can be enjoyed by kids and adults.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evelyn C.
Calexico
il y a 3 ans
Lindsay A. il y a un mois
Yes with other bedrock versions. (So for example if somebody is on their iPad and you’re on your PlayStation) you connect with your Microsoft account. You can also play online PS4 if you have PS Plus
Veronica F.
Pompano beach, FL
il y a 4 ans
Kelly P. il y a 4 ans
This game is great for all ages because it challenges you to use your imagination to create/build things and its virtually has no limits. This game is not like other games where you complete the main story and then defeat the game, but you can build and explore for hours on end even after you have finished the story mode, allowing you to continue enjoying the game. It is also multiplayer so he could play with his friends if they have it too.