Sony PlayStation 4 Little Big Planet 3

Sackboy is back and he s brought along new friends! playstation s most imaginative franchise, littlebigplanet, is back with a new cast of playable plush characters in the biggest handcrafted adventure yet! three all-new hand-stitched heroes will completely change the way you play bound over walls as the quick and agile oddsock! glide through the skies as the majestic swoop! transform toggle between big toggle, a heavy strongman; and little toggle, a light speedster! all the new characters are, like sackboy, fully customizable and there will be plenty of quirky new...

Is it more than one player?
Is this game as good as the first 2?
[product:sony-little-big-planet-3-playstation-4] anyone have this on PS4? Such a good game
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 4 Little Big Planet 3!
Product Highlights
“This is a great game with an extensive tutorial and easy levels to help you not only learn the game, but also learn the new controllers on the new gaming system.” in 2 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
This is a super cute game that’s a lot of fun to play. My boyfriend and I have played this game together many times and it’s a relaxing experience. It’s also great for kids and has been one of the starter games we introduced his daughter to.
super fun game, always fun to pick up and play solo or with friends. the user made levels are always amazing with how innovative people can be. it's always worth checking out - the things people can do with the game's level creator are legitimately amazing.
Oceanside, CA
I am not much of a gamer, but Little Big Planet 3 is a great game for all ages. It's not just for kids!  It reminds me of Super Mario, where you have a course that you have to get through. There are also online features once you complete the campaign of the game. I've played this with my husband, when we've had friends over, by myself, and I always have a great time.  It's super entertaining, and very creative!  I definitely recommend this for all ages and all levels of players!
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: GameStop
The different playable characters in the game is so cute! The graphics look amazing compared to PS3. It’s been a few years since it’s release, so it should be a lot cheaper now than when I first bought it. My absolute favorite feature on this game is the hover boards.
This is a really fun game for the kids as well as adults- easy to play an so many features and fun things to do! It may be a little difficult for really young kids but my daughter is 8 and had a blast playing this game! I would recommend checking it out !
El Dorado Spg, MO
Purchased at: GameStop
The only complaint I have for this game is that sometimes it is so dark that I can’t see the screen unless I’m in a pitch black room. Other than that, this is a great single and multi player game that is great for all ages.
St Petersburg, FL
I liked that it was something my husband and I could play together but it wasn’t really my speed. I kept getting frustrated and he definitely liked it more than I did
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
This is a fun game to into too and This game is awesome it’s one of my favorite game I play and I love it and I love all the character I inside too highly recommend this game
Gamer Expert Level 2
Omg i absolutely love and adore this game. I usually end up watching my kids go crazy and smack each other for hours . LOL This is a great game for imagination and family bonding . I am suprised how many things you can do with this game . It's like it never ends . By far the cutest little sack creatures you can dress up for whatever mood you are in that day . This is a must have game IMO. Such a fun non violent game that the whole family can play.
Springfield, TN
Another swing and a hit from LBP. My daughters and I enjoy LBP3 a lot. Not as much as the first two installments, though. We aren't big fans of the new playable characters. The bird to be more specific. It made the game more frustrating than fun and, to be honest, the game is frustrating enough already. But we still love it. We really love playing all the player-created levels.