PlayStation 4 Console Brand: Sony Type: PlayStation 4 Console Color: Jet Black Processor Type: Single-chip custom processor CPU: x86-64 AMD 'Jaguar' 8 cores Installed RAM: GDDR5 8GB Hard Drive Size: Built-in 500GB Optical Drive Type: BD 6 x CAV DVD 8 x CAV Graphic Processor: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon based graphics engine

Should I even bother getting a PS4 or just wait for the 5 ?
Ist ok for 10 years boy to using it ?
How could you compare the PlayStation 4 to the Xbox One console?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 4 Console!
How would you rate this product?
sebastian, fl
I love the Play station 4. We bought one for Christmas for ourselves and our 11 year old to share when she is spending time with us. There are games for every age. Our granddaughter loves Mindcraft, hubby like Nascar and it like all the games. It is good for us to all play together instead of watching so much TV even thought you can watch movies Etc . through the game. We will play everyday when granddaughter is here and at least once or twice a week when she is not. Would buy again but they last forever.
White Bluff, TN
The console is great. We switched from Xbox YEARS ago. It felt like after a year or so it would just crap out on us. We went through 2 in no time... but the PS4 at my house is always on. Heavy gamers, netflix, hulu, movies, the whole nine and not a problem from it. Had ours for awhile now and Im sure we will have it for several more years.
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my PS4.. you can’t go wrong with it. I play mostly call of duty but I just started playing Jedi fallen order as well. I havnt had any issues with it so far. I recommend this to anyone not only can you play games you can use it as a blue ray player as well as streaming things like Hulu and Netflix.
I love playstation and I probably always will. I recently upgraded to a playstation 4 pro and I positive I made the right choice. The only problem I've always had with the systems is you can play your old games but it is what it is. I would most definitely recommend this product to others
I have always been on Team Xbox but I decided to give PS4 a go. I honestly love it and it runs so much smoother and faster than the Xbox. Download speed is 3x faster and I like the personalization it offers. I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a new console.
Chicago , IL
I love my PS4 the graphics are amazing!! And the ps exclusives are always great especially when ur a plus member. I love playing story mode games on here is really like your in the game. It’s easy to get a hang of and set up I would definitely recommend to others.
Girard ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice gaming machine , you can use it for multiple purposes, online games, internet use, etc. Very enjoyable good new games to play, the kids love it, not 2 expensive, but buying games will definitely add up, yes I recommend this gaming system .
Cedar hill , TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
I have purchased this more than once. 😬 my boys are a little rough. But I can tell you they enjoyed the ps4 more than their Xbox 1. It is pricey but the kids definitely loved the gift. Definitely recommend others. Great for entertaining.
Riverview, FL
Probably my favorite system to date. I've always been a Playstation guy so of course I'd get this. Never had any problems with it. Great graphics, great games and a really good processor in this console. Definitely recommend it
7014 Jackson street apt 401, Guttenberg NJ
Amazing system. I love the variety of games. You can play anything from hundreds of first person shooters to puzzle games or retro games. The PS plus also gives free games every month which makes it a great deal. I am considering buying the VR now. I played with friends. One word, unreal!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto, ON
Windsor, VA
10 months ago
Kendra L. • 10 months ago
i like this game called dead by daylight you can play with friends or with random people