BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #1 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

PlayStation 4 Console Brand: Sony Type: PlayStation 4 Console Color: Jet Black Processor Type: Single-chip custom processor CPU: x86-64 AMD 'Jaguar' 8 cores Installed RAM: GDDR5 8GB Hard Drive Size: Built-in 500GB Optical Drive Type: BD 6 x CAV DVD 8 x CAV Graphic Processor: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon based graphics engine see more...

• Favorite PlayStation 4 game? Sony PlayStation 4 Console6 Answers
  • Anyone a current user of Playstation Vue? I've just signed up for...1 Answers
  • How much does this game system cost?4 Answers
Javier B.
Elmhurst,NY
I've heard great things of the Playstation 4 but I don't own one. Nowadays once a console gets labeled as old gen we don't see many titles or none at all released for it. The ps4 has a wide selection of games that know include virtual reality to go along with. The design of the console is very sleek and the graphics are off the charts. In addition, some sequels and new game titles from it's past self the ps3. I hope to get one soon and experience the console's power itself and play new games and those that have been remastered.
Nails A.
This was far more better than the PlayStation 2 and the PlayStation 3 even if you combined it together but there was better games for the PlayStation 2 from Final Fantasy 7 to Final Fantasy 12 PlayStation 4 is really good cuz I introduced Final Fantasy 15 and 17 and they were good but not as good as Final Fantasy 7 none the less there's a lot of good graphics for PlayStation 4 you can change the hard drive so you can have more space that means more gaming
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
For years, I was strictly into xbox. My husband loves PlayStation, however, and he finally convinced me to try it out. Knock on wood, but I have never been disconnected from a game. I can't say the same about xbox. I prefer xbox controllers and the xbox home screen, but otherwise, PlayStation has my vote.
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
The #PlayStation4 can do so much! I love this console. My boyfriend bought one and we use it for Video Games, #Netflix, #Hulu, #Youtube. It lets you download apps and has awesome features!
Nicole Z.
Great console! The look of the playstation has stayed the same over the last few models, but this system runs smoothly. No crashes, i also love that i can connect all my accounts to it. Like Netflix and Hulu. Also is a blu ray player which is a great plus!
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I really like the Sony Playstation 4 System.  I bought it for my son but I enjoy playing on it as well.  It has a great sleek design, looking sharp and modern.  It has great graphic output and a bluray player which allows us to not only play games, but also watch movies on Blu Ray discs.  As with other consoles, you can connect it to the internet and play with friends both near and far.  Its a great system all around.
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
I love my PlayStation 4. So many free games and they always give free downloads every month. So much entertainment in one system. I don’t play as much as I used to, but when I do, it’s never a dull moment.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I feel like Call of duty forced me to purchase this consol. My ps3 was my ride or die, we spent years together. This past year, with the release of Infinite Warfare I made the switch to the Ps4. I have enjoyed the experience except for the need to purchase the ability to play online. The free online play was why I initially preferrd Ps over xbox.... but oh well. I'm hooked.
Jeremy S.
I love my PlayStation 4 (and my PS3 and so on)..Very reliable and completely exceeded all my expectations. Great for any age- my kids LOVE it and there are SO many games to choose from. Great graphics as well. Super expensive but worth the money. You will spend hours on this console and there are endless possibilities!!!! I would highly recommend this product!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Love the picture and quality of games from this console!! Sony did a great job of upgrading and making this console so versatile. I use it to watch tv, blue ray player, and video games! The only thing I don't love is that they now charge for the play station network, that always set them ahead of Microsoft for me, now they charge just like Microsoft :(
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
Would you say that $250 for a PS4 bundle on Black Friday is a good price? Comes with the system, controller and Uncharted.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Ok, for those that already own this... If your PS4 was lost/stolen/destroyed by rampaging wombats, would you buy a new one? If not, what would buy instead?
Tammy B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Been waiting and thinking this over for awhile now...I really would like some advice on what gaming system is better the ps4 or xbox? I want to buy for family but don't want something hard for most ages to use...anyone try both and can give me some feed back please and thank you...I wish they let you try before you buy these gaming systems...that would be amazing... Cheers 🍻
Ashley H.
I've been thinking about upgrading to a ps4 (I still have the 3). Is the 4 worth it?
Leslie S.
Topock, AZ
What are your age recommendations for this console? I have kids aged 8-15. Is it kid friendly enough for the 8 year old?