PlayStation 4 Console Brand: Sony Type: PlayStation 4 Console Color: Jet Black Processor Type: Single-chip custom processor CPU: x86-64 AMD 'Jaguar' 8 cores Installed RAM: GDDR5 8GB Hard Drive Size: Built-in 500GB Optical Drive Type: BD 6 x CAV DVD 8 x CAV Graphic Processor: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon based graphics engine

Me gustaría poder colaborar con ustedes y ayudar a promocionar este maravilloso producto
WiiL they still be making more ps4’s with the release ps5?
HooW can I get this I real want one?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 4 Console!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa D.
Tamarac, FL
Sony PlayStation 4 Console uploaded by Vanessa D.
Purchased at: Target
I love it! there is a time for games and.... I will get back to you on that lol. I've been known to play a few games on it. (Skyforge) I had the VR system and gave it to my cousin. I had many memories with this console. I haven't yet purchased the PS5 but I think I will wait last minute. I know they will faze them out and we won't be able to update. But until that day I will remain for the most part lol.
Christian A.
Janesville, WI
Hands down my favorite item in the house!! It plays a lot of playstation games from previous generations as wel!! The interface is easy to use and streaming apps work like a charm!!
Orlando G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I love my PS4, I grew up using mostly playstation consoles, so I already know its a great product, I love the design and the new remotes where it has built in speakers or even a jack to plug in a headset. My only knock is that I wish there was a feature to turn off the remote if not using it, to conserve the charge and that it had more internal storage, i had to buy an outside memory pack . But overall is a great product. I really recommend.
Lisa J.
We have three of these in our home. With 5 boys you have to have enough to go around! They play games both on and off line and they also use it to stream movies and also play DVD’s. We haven’t had a problem with any of them! #influenster #voxbox
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
Purchased at: GameStop
We have the PS4 for my son, well he's 13 now and wants the PS5 that is coming soon. But overall it was a great buy. Because he can use it for more than just gaming. He listens to music, watches movies or makes video clips he can share with friends. I think it is a good investment because you can reinvest it to your upgrades with the product line. Sony PlayStation 4 Console
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Here's my honest review about the ps4.I was disappointed because Sony took a lot of the features away. So I am paying more to be able to do less. Big disappointment I was also troubled by the lack of video games.
Stephen D.
Davenport, IA
I have owned my Playstation 4 for almost a year. It has become our most essential piece of entertainment as you can play games watch movies and be on social networks. The quality is amazing and to be able to download games for free each month with the membership is amazing.
Miranda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice gaming machine , you can use it for multiple purposes, online games, internet use, etc. Very enjoyable good new games to play, the kids love it, not 2 expensive, but buying games will definitely add up, yes I recommend this gaming system .
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
Sony PlayStation 4 Console uploaded by Jasmine G.
Purchased at: GameStop
My husband ready to uprade to PS5 but this one is so modern and still does the job anyway. 🎮🎮🎮
AndreinaG G.
Tampa, FL
Sony PlayStation 4 Console uploaded by AndreinaG G.
The best thing to have a healthy distraction you can play alone or with a friend is a lot of fun and guarantees long hours of entertainment. I have 4 PS4 in home. We love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fabian R.
il y a un an
Sony PlayStation 4 Console ? Canon EOS 100D Cámara Réflex Digital + Objetivo 18-55mm IS STM
Byron C.
Texas City
il y a un an
Sony PlayStation 4 Console ? Any questions I'll easily answer !