Sony PlayStation 4 500GB with COD Advanced Warfare & 8 in 1 Kit uploaded by Courtney S.Sony PlayStation 4 500GB with COD Advanced Warfare & 8 in 1 Kit uploaded by member-1443a3ddd

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #13 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The PS4 system focuses on the gamer, ensuring that the very best games and the most immersive experiences are possible on the platform. The PS4 system enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a system that is tuned specifically to their needs. The PS4 system is centered around a powerful custom chip that contains eight x86-64 cores and a state of the art 1.84 TFLOPS graphics processor with 8GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 unified system memory, easing game creation and increasing the richness of content achievable on the platform. The end result is new games with rich, high-fidelity graphics and deeply immersive experiences. Bundle Includes- Playstation 4 with 500GB Hard Drive, DualShock 4 Wireless, Controller, PS4 Mono Headset, USB Charging Cable AC Power Cord, HDMI Cable, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Game, 8 in 1 Accessory Kit Includes- Dual Dock Charging Cradle, Black Silicone Sleeve for Controller, Dual USB Charging Cable, 4 Controller Thumb Grips, Cleaning Cloth Type: Gaming Hardware Bundle Materials: Plastic, Rubber, Metal, Silicone, Fabric Model: PlayStation 4 Uses: Video Games Available interfaces: N/A Compatible models: PlayStation 4 see more...

• Are the headphones are just passes the sound or also cont...13 Answers
  • Is it worth the buy? I need to know Whether or not it is ...16 Answers
  • Is it worth the buy? I don't have this system and play ga...52 Answers
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Got this for my husband for Christmas- he loves any and all COD games so this bundle was PERFECT for him! This is an all inclusive bundle perfect for anyone! Comes with anything you’d need for a great price
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
It is always best to buy bundles when it comes to game systems! You are getting your money's worth. Especially if it contains a game that you been wanting. It usually come with some accessories too which is great! I'm loving this bundle due to how much storage I get and extra accessories. It is a little more expensive than just buying the system itself but it's definitely worth every penny!
Kaitlyn R.
Love this bundle, but it's very over priced... I've had all of the PlayStations and this one is by far the best. Very easy to use and my mom uses it for Netflix. I would recommend this over the Xbox one for sure.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Gamer Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with Sony's products I hope to purchase a Playstation 4 soon my brother has one and I use his all the time I think it's awesome it's easy to use and I definitely recommend it to others
Courtney S.
Mt husband just bought this recently and he loves it! We don't play on the PlayStation much these day's except to play No Man's Sky and we bought a second controller so we gave the COD edition one away. We prefer to lay it down and not have it stand for space and breakable reason's. It was a decent deal especially if you catch a sale on it! As far as the game, Calk of Duty, the entire series is a bunch of fun! COD is my favorite FPS game series.
Maria Zobel B.
Playstation always focuses on how to reinvent the playstation and the great games that have come out along with it. With the new wireless controller to the earphone that can be plugged through the controller for the quiet gameplay at nights. very affordable and really recommend this to all gamers and with the call of the duty that comes with the bundle oh my you will lose track of time.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Who said women don't play shooting games were completely wrong. I LOVE this bundle. Not only you enjoy the amazing graphics of the game but also the great PS4 system which is easy to use and incredibly lovable. You can watch movies, surf the Web and test games with their demo version with this console. Definitely a MUST HAVE this Christmas (or before that).
Tanna M.
St. Louis
Bought it for my son, I've always like PS have had PS 2&3 but had bought the Xbox one and I like it more. but my son wanted a PS4 and he liked it but we ended up trading it in for an Xbox one. Game wasn't too bad, COD black ops still my favorite. I've recently turned into an Xbox girl over PS
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
We live ps4 call of duty. Advanced warfare. I love that the controllers are wireless and rechargeable makes it so much easier to play in whichever area of the room you want. This game is fun for girls and guys. Its violent though so not good for small children but overall this game is awesome and we love playing!!
Aimee S.
I got this for my husband and my son's and they absolutely loved it! They play it all the time and it is definitely enjoyable for them! It was definitely a bargain when I got it so I cannot complain about the price at all! I would definitely recommend it to any gamer out there!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
If u have this system r u happy with it?
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Is it worth the buy? I don't have this system and play games at my friends place.
Millie S.
How it this system compared to others such as the Xbox?
Is it worth the buy? I need to know Whether or not it is worthwhile for a gift to my boyfriend
Heriberto B.