Sony - Playstation 4 500GB Star Wars Battlefront Bundle - Jet Black uploaded by Cristin B.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Galaxies of epic adventures and action await with this PlayStation 4 Bundle, which comes with Star Wars Battlefront, a voucher for four Star Wars classics, a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller and HDMI, power and USB cables. Plunge yourself into thrilling virtual worlds in arresting clarity, while a host of streaming media waits at your fingertips. Immerse yourself in the epic Star Wars battles you've always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars Battlefront. Fight for the Rebellion or Empire in a wide variety of multiplayer matches for up to 40 players, or in exciting challenges inspired by the films available solo, split-screen or through online co-op. The Force is strong with this PlayStation 4 Bundle. see more...

• Is this a good game and is the bundle worth it? 1 Answers
Kallista M.
This comes with everything youh need, but only has one controller. This gives you a Mic, unlike the PlayStation 3. The design on the console and controller is cool, the controller has a monogram star wars print on one of the buttons. The controller is interactive and it makes sounds. The only two things I do not like about the game is after a certain level, it becomes harder to earn credits, and it is hard to find games in multiplayer mode, so it takes a while (1 -1 1/2 minutes) of waiting for a game. This a great console and very fun game, so everyone should get on and play!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Didn't realize the importance of having the internet connection for the PS4, but it is imperative to be able to operate it properly. But otherwise, it's going good. The Star Wars Battlefront game took FOREVER to install tho and that was a big pain. But overall I'm liking the PS4 so far, especially all the neat little features it has: I can stream YouTube and watch those videos on here, as well as Netflix and Hulu too. Personally I am not big on the game sharing, following other players, and multiple game playing stuff. Don't care for any of that. I am looking forward to seeing if this thing can play regular DVD's.....I think it can. But finally, I feel this was definitely worth the money spent on it, this is a tool for the young people that's for sure, but overall I'm happy with it.
Thalia J.
I love my PS4 so much!!! I love all the games that I get to play with it. And the games that it came with are good too! I have the PS3 too. And I loved that too. And I also love my PS4 so great system.
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
The best product I got for my son to date he will love this Christmas gift #bestof2015 the convenience of watching Hulu, Netflix on this device will be the best!!
Ishmeet S.
Can't wait till this is unveiled in our household on Christmas Day! Looking forward to seeing everyone in the family enjoy it, whether the Star Wars game or Netflix streaming!
Brian B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Great system. Star Wars Battle Front is an extremely fun game. With lots of fun game modes. You can play as Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader, well worth the money!
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
Getting ready to unbox on Christmas day!!! I will have a full video. Get ready!!!
Youssef H.
khouribga
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hello. My name is Youssef HATARBACH. I am here
for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if
you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love
and appreciation and my name is anass karad  and I have a channel on YouTube
with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the
purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The
same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and
i want  review this Products in my channel

my street adresse  :31 AMICALE EN-NOUR

email: youssef3902hat@gmail.com
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
Brittany H.
Lewisville, TX
Is this a good game and is the bundle worth it?