Sony - Playstation 4 500GB Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Bundle - Jet Black uploaded by Tara C.Sony - Playstation 4 500GB Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Bundle - Jet Black uploaded by Kie Y.Sony - Playstation 4 500GB Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Bundle - Jet Black uploaded by Freddy M.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Galaxies of epic adventures and action await with this Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle, which comes with Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition, a voucher for four Star Wars classics and HDMI, power and USB cables - plus, a fully customized console and DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller inspired by the ominous Sith Lord himself, Darth Vader. Plunge yourself into thrilling virtual worlds in arresting clarity, while a host of streaming media waits at your fingertips. Immerse yourself in the epic Star Wars battles you've always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars Battlefront. Fight for the Rebellion or Empire in a wide variety of multiplayer matches for up to 40 players, or in exciting challenges inspired by the films available solo, split-screen or through online co-op. Plus, the Deluxe Edition provides access to five exciting in-game items. The Force is strong with this Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle. see more...

• Wondering if anyone knows a good special for black Friday if any ...2 Answers
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
My fiancé bought this for me when it came out as a present! I love Star Wars and this is probably one of my favorite gifts! It's a perfect collectible for any Stat Wars fan. It runs smoothly and I've had no problems with it. I also really like the classic Star Wars games it came with.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
This gaming system is the perfect package for anybody is obsessed with star wars. not only is the console itself amazing and theres hundreds of games for it, the star wars decals and detail make it that much more to play. i recommend this to any star wars gamers.
Brandon C.
Clarksville, TN
Already owned an xnox one pervious to this so everything was a learning curve but I am very pleased with the system the way it looks and the way the controller handles. as for it being a better console than xbox, I still think the features on the xbox are better but it's still holds its own with exclusive games.
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
I couldn't be happier with how this console looks. Very sleek and gorgeous, and the Darth Vader graphic is very well done! I was afraid it would come in and be some cheap looking vinyl on the side, but it's absolutely not! My boyfriend loves it and I was very pleased. I think it was worth the extra money for sure.
Dana S.
Gamer Expert Level 4
My brother purchased this bundle, it was a great price given what you get. He is a major Star Wars fan so this is something anyone who loves the series would love. The details are great and the console works great too!
Jessie P.
Manchester, TN
I have the white special edition destiny ps4 and if I had known they were gonna release this I would've waited to get this awesome package. it is truly epic of you are a star wars fan.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I preordered this and received it the day it came out. I absolutely love it! It was worth every penny as my PS3 had just died and I needed the upgrade.
Jennifer N.
Land O Lakes, FL
The console and limited edition controller are amazing! So cool! Wasn't impressed with battlefront, but my son loves it! It was a great deal!
Lindsey E.
Albuquerque, NM
I got this the day it came out and I absolutely love it!!! It looks beautiful and it performs well and who can go wrong with Darth Vader?!
Tony  M.
I've had all the PlayStation consoles and they are all great. Can't wait to play this one. My brother owns it and loves it
Rodolfo R.
Wondering if anyone knows a good special for black Friday if any place has it at a cheaper price than others?