Sony Playstation 4 1TB NBA 2K17 Bundle with Charging Station & 2 Controllers, Multicolor

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Experience NBA gameplay like never before. Whether on or off the court, this Playstation 4 NBA 2K17 bundle is loaded with features to help you build your NBA career. The NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17 Lifelike graphics for an enhanced gaming experience New features continue to blur the lines between video game and reality Wireless Dual Shock controllers with precision control and cord-free gaming Dual Shock charging station ensures you always have a ready-to-play controller Play online with your friends, get free games, save games online and more with Playstation Plus (not included) What's Included PS4 console Two DualShock 4 wireless controllers Controller charging station Product Specifications Storage: 1TB Memory: 8GB Processor: x86-64 AMD Jaguar, 8 cores Graphics: 1.84 Tflops, AMD Radeon-based graphics engine Ports: 2 superspeed USB 3.1 ports, aux out, HDMI Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 Console: 1.5"H x 10.4"W x 11.3"D, 4.6 lbs. Controller: 2.2"H x 6.3"W x 3.9"D, 0.5 lbs. Charging dock: 7"H x 6"W x 3.3"D, 0.6 lbs. Platform: Playstation 4 Game rating: E for Everyone. Learn more here Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here For information about the modified return policy, please click here Model no. SNY-KT-1TB-DS4-NBA2 Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. see more...

Youssef H.
khouribga
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hello. My name is Youssef HATARBACH. I am here
for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if
you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love
and appreciation and my name is anass karad  and I have a channel on YouTube
with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the
purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The
same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and
i want  review this Products in my channel

my street adresse  :31 AMICALE EN-NOUR
QUARTIER ES-SAADA

Country: MOROCCO

city: Khouribga

zip code: 25000

mobile phone: +212624868691

email: youssef3902hat@gmail.com
وحيد و.
Hi I am here for all I love this product, I love all products and I am this company as you would allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. My love and appreciation My name with Mohammed I have a Facebook account with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you to promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy online from the same time as the same company help promoting Thank you for your nice day.mohess455 @ gmail comAlgeria is my countryState of Setif
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help theCity : MarrakechMy Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478CODE POSTALE : 40160country : Morocco
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Kenitra , Morocco !I love   and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Anass R.
142 Avenue Moulay Ismail,Setti Messouda,Sefrou,Morocco
Hello guys i want to take a review for this product and send it To Many Friends to buy it from yhis beautiful website influenster.I have a big account in instagram and youtube i want to take a review for this product so send it be free in my adress 142 Avenue Moulay Ismail ,Setti Messouda ,Sefrou ,Morocco.I answer for many questions for this playstation 4 .
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Gamer Expert Level 2
i upgraded with my husband to a 1 tb as we got so many games its awesome set as it comes with a charger which its very convenient to have right when purchased.a big win worth the money guys,top electronics of the year the newest by playstation i say the tb set is better for people that share games and buy too many.