BY SONY

PlayStation 4 1TB Core Console with PlayStation Virtual Reality Headset see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn C.
Broadway
This is absolutely amazing especially for my family that loves video games and is a big play station family.
Rémi L.
New York
Hello, I like all the products of this company . I can help you promote your products by reviewing it in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from this site .I would be greateful to you if you send this product to me
thanks
my email /xgaming328@gmail.com

Daniel k.
I think this is great I love it I think a lot of people should buy these things so go ahead and buy it it’s really fun I play a lot I play for hours and hours
Riad E.
Shbbin elkom
Gamer Expert Level 1
hello, I want you to send me this product please because I love all your products and I want to play with it if you do not mind that you send me this because I will review the product on my channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and I will also promote your company on my channel and I will advise My followers have to buy and buy from your company and so you will be benefited and I benefited and this is an exchange of benefit and this is my information and thank you for your time (riad elkhalifa)
My address: Menoufia / Egypt / Shebin El Koum / Batanoun / Batanoun station zip code: 32719
myphone: 01090385056