Sony - Playstation 4 1TB Call Of Duty: Black Ops Iii Limited Edition Bundle - Jet Black

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Lock and load for action-packed adventures and heart-pounding missions with this Limited Edition PlayStation 4 bundle, which comes with Call of Duty: Black Ops III, a DUALSHOCK 4 controller, a mono headset and power, HDMI and USB cables. Plunge yourself into thrilling virtual worlds in arresting clarity, while a host of streaming media waits at your fingertips. Call of Duty: Black Ops III combines three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever. The Campaign has been designed as a co-op game that can be played with up to four players online or as a solo cinematic thrill-ride. Multiplayer will be the franchise's deepest, most rewarding and most engaging to date, with new ways to rank up, customize, and gear up for battle. And Zombies delivers an all-new mind-blowing experience with its own dedicated narrative. Get ready for an all-new campaign with this PlayStation 4 bundle. see more...

• How many GB is it? Or how many should I get? 2 Answers
  • Wow this console comes with the game? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stormy D.
I don't personally have this bundle but I wish I would have gotten this instead of my Batman edition. It would have definitely been worth the game plus the 1TB of memory. My husband and I buy our games online now to share between our consoles to save money so it eats up a lot of memory.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
One of my sons favorite game console, he likes the features, it's super fast.He also loves that he can download games on it.It's a good multiplayer to play online.He enjoyes playing the game,it has a real good story mode.He definitely recommends.
Taylor B.
Tacoma, WA
I really appreciate the fact it is 1TB. I had the normal 500GB and it was full within 1 year of purchase. I tried buying a memory bank attachment, but for whatever reason, the hard drive didn't fit and wasn't working out for me, beings that I'm not the most tech savvy person. It is nice to just have the extra memory already there instead of having to struggle with another source for memory. And, of course, PlayStation is best.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
I was pretty stoked to get this console. We play black ops the most on PlayStation so when they released a whole console based around it I was excited. It has 1 Terabyte memory instead of 500 GB and it was only $50 more than the regular console. The ps4 is so much faster and better than the PS3. So happy for the upgrade.
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
This Is The Bundle I Bought And I Love Tht I Did I Love Black Ops Games It Is Very Fun And The Ps4 Has Amazing Graphic Quality Better Than The ps3 I Would Recommend This One But I Think It Was A Limited Edition
Shaun H.
Columbia, SC
Purchased this bundle because I was switching over from XBox, glad I made the change. Still prefer the XBox 360 controller but PS4 system is much better. 1TB is perfect amount of hard drive
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
The bundle is great, but the game itself is just alright. The quality is pretty good but there are many glitches and issues within the game itself.
Crystal B.
I bought this bundle and OH MY GOD. It's so pretty! I almost didn't want to take it out of the box. Pictures do not give this console justice.
Marilyn M.
Clear Creek, WV
Fantastic! Best graphics! Really draws you in! Play for hours upon hours! If you like to battle the unknown this is the game for you!!!!
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
I love playstation 4 but i prefer xbox 1. 2017 has an opportunity to switch things up and really go for the gold.
Valentina V.
Moonachie, NJ
Wow this console comes with the game?
Alma G.
Culver City, CA
How many GB is it? Or how many should I get?