PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB. Model number CUH-2115A.

Hey how do I clean the inside of my PS4 so it won’t be super loud?
Can you use PlayStation 5 games in a 4?
Does anyone else’s PlayStation make a loud sound when you turn it on?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 4!
How would you rate this product?
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Ana G.
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Ana G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think it is good entertainment having the necessary restrictions for our children because this type of PlayStation equipment is very addictive and causes a person to spend hours playing But I love it🤪🤓
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Yvonne P.
Purchased at: Walmart
We have the Sony PlayStation 4. My husband and/ or grandchildren play it every day. We’ve never had a problem with it and there are different types of games for everyone’s liking. Works great and very entertainingSony PlayStation 4
Alex G.
Lima, OH
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Alex G.
Have had a PlayStation 4 for over a year now and can always count on this console for hours of entertainment. Fast speeds, good game selection as well.
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Zoee S.
Love my Ps4. It runs my YouTube, Hulu, Spotify, plays loads of games, connects Bluetooth to play music on. It’s perfect.
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Nikki S.
By far my favorite gaming platform of my adult life (because, let's face it, some of the first ones just can't be beat!) Graphics are outstanding, number if games to choose from is fantastic, and being able to use it as my dvd/blu ray player too is the cherry on top!
Chris M.
hartselle
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Chris M.
The best gaming system I have ever seen. Great graphics with no lag while playing online. Get this system.
Nataly V.
brooklyn
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Nataly V.
Great system overall way better than the original version because it carry’s 1 tb of memory so you can download a lot more games . I play everyday
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Amaya M.
Sony PlayStation 4 is the best videogame console I have ever bought so far! I've always been a Playstation girl ever since my mom bought me my first console and it was a Playstation 2. I absolutely loved that thing and I LOVE this console just as much! It has plenty of features and I learn new things about it everyday. The games I play on it are very fun and visually pleasing to the eye. I can even watch YouTube videos, anime, Netflix, watch DVDs, and listen to Spotify with it. Definitely worth the money!
Megan F.
Milwaukee, WI
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Megan F.
Loveee my playstation, oldie but goodie. Have had every generation now trying to get my hands on the 5...gotta show love to Samsung too🤘
Marlene R.
Melbourne, FL
Sony PlayStation 4 uploaded by Marlene R.
Purchased at: GameStop
I think the PS4 is the one of most epic game consoles that sony has ever created and it is completely affordable to buy one now. I would increase the memory storage on the ps4. The PS4 is absolutely enjoyable and I would highly suggest that others purchase one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alan P.
Enchanted Landing Court
il y a 7 mois
Should I get the Sony PlayStation 4 or the Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console?
Charmz F. il y a 6 mois
PlayStation!
Vernetta M.
Saraland, AL
il y a 7 mois
Sony PlayStation 4 Console ii am thinking of purchasing this by Christmas. Do you recommend?
Josephine S. il y a 5 mois