Sony Playstation 3 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

A 400-year-old clue in the coffin of Sir Francis Drake sets a modern-day fortune hunter on a exploration for the fabled treasure of El Dorado, leading to the discovery of a forgotten island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The search turns deadly when Nathan Drake becomes stranded on the island and hunted by mercenaries. Outnumbered and outgunned, Drake and his companions must fight to survive as they begin to unravel the terrible secrets hidden on the Island.

Who else loves uncharted like me!!!??
Start your review of Sony Playstation 3 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune!
How would you rate this product?
This game is definitely my favorite uncharted game. It was the first I got to play and I'm still a huge fan of it's storyline.
Ajax
The game that starts off a great series. It doesn’t hold up very well now but back when it came out it was revolutionary.
Brighton , ON
Gamer Expert Level 3
I enjoyed this game. Great graphics and interesting storyline. There's always an unexpected twist.