Sony PlayStation 3 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Find video games at Target.com! Fortune hunter nathan drake is catapulted headlong into an adventure that takes him on a daring trek into the heart of the arabian desert in a search for the fabled "atlantis of the sands." this journey pits him and his mentor victor sullivan against the occult treachery of a shadowy clandestine organization and its ruthless leader. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.

Im just here for my badge.
Is this a good game for a beginner? I don't play many games, and I really don't like first person shooter. I like more puzzle type games.
I've never heard of these games. Are they somewhat like Tomb Raider?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 3 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception!
Morristown, TN
Sony PlayStation 3 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception uploaded by Brenda W.
Absolutely love the game my grandsons and I started with 1 then 2 and 3. 3 it starts out as Drake is a young boy, this is where he meets Sully for the 1st time. Really hate that they are only making uncharted 4 for PS4 that really aux but enfu complaints to sony maybe the will make it for PS3. Give it a try u won't be able to put the controller down.
Williamsport, PA
This is such an exciting game. The storyline is only rivaled by the graphics. The controls are simple. The replay value is amazing. If you're into exciting, action packed games i suggest you pick this up pronto.
Medley, FL
The best game of this genre , this chapter of Drake is the best , the story is one of the most real and never get bored , the game I loved, I pass on 2 hahaha days . If you are a fan of action you should buy
Westland, MI
This is one of my favorite games ever. It's so action packed you literally can't put it down. It's like being thrown into the middle of an action movie that you control. I suggest getting it as part of the Nathan Drake collection. You get uncharted 1 and 2 along with it.
Herkimer, NY
I absolutely love the uncharted series!!! this is such an adventure packed game but I do not recommend playing 3rd one until you have successfully beat 1 & 2! it is very good game, and you can play it around children unlike most action packed games.
Orange, NJ
I had this game until I upgraded to the Ps4, I really enjoyed this game because of the missions and action in it. I had given it to my younger cousin and he really enjoys it, it's not his favorite but he likes it enough to play it
Lakeside , CA
One of the main reasons I loved this game was for the first time in the series the game was really challenging as compared to the other two games. I also love the side remarks in the dialogue that Solly makes the game fun and gives a comedic relief. Definitely recommend to anyone who played any of the uncharted games.
Trimble, OH
It's a good game. It's not horrible, just wasn't one of my favorites. If you're a fan of Tomb Raider, then you'd like the Uncharted series, because that's pretty much what this game is like. It's just a male version of Tomb Raider.
This is the best game ever i wish i could try it because i saw all the trailers and it seems like it worth every dollar i love the characters and cant get over of it.
Tarzana, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
The story line in this game is ok but not interesting enough for me to play over and over. The graphics in this game are amazing, but still not something I would go back to again and again. Great game for the price.