ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPlayStation GamesSony Interactive Entertainment
Sony PlayStation 3 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Game of the Year Edition

Sony PlayStation 3 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Game of the Year Edition

Get in on the action with the "uncharted 2: among thieves game of the year edition" for playstation 3. The follow-up to 2007's critically acclaimed "uncharted: drake's fortune," this high-octane video game is full of even more excitement, adventure and beautiful graphics than its beloved predecessor. Now, you can enjoy deep online multiplayer options, including co-op and competitive campaigns, along with a whole new cast of supporting characters for hours of entertainment and fun. The game of the year edition comes with tons of extras, including boosters for use during online play, multiplayer skins and 3...

This is my brothers favorite game is it available on WII?
Who else thought the live online play was the best part of this game???
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 3 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Game of the Year Edition!
Leslie M.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Awesome game it's kinda like Indiana Jones and tomb raider combined all into one.
Sarah G.
Peach Bottom, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is ammmmaazziinnngg. If you enjoy the tomb raider style game play you will love this series. You play as Nathan drake who is witty and sarcastic and just plain awesome. The story line really gets you hooked and the side characters are just as good as the lead himself
Vanessa S.
San Diego, CA
Fun game and really great characters. The graphics are top notch and the storyline is interesting. I have yet to finish the game, but it is definitely fun and keeps me going back to it. It has just the right amount of challenge to it. It's not super difficult but it's difficult enough to keep you interested.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
All the uncharted games are pretty similar. If you liked the others, you'll like this; and know what to expect. If you haven't, then imagine a male version of tomb raider, lots of puzzles, and enemies that are bullet sponges. It's okay.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
This had the greatest online interactive play aspect. I loved it so much and was lot of fun. Great game and the Drake series is awesome. Drake is one of my favorite video game characters
Sebastian Y.
Hialeah, FL
Uncharted is a really nice series I really think it's super enjoyable and I believe that it will make you love the game for ever. It's obviously similar to the other uncharted but I think this one is better.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX
Im not a fan of the gang myself but friends and family like to play it when they are over. It's a good game for someone who likes video games.
Monica T.
Woodland Hls, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love this game . I even have the first one. And I honestly must say this is one of my favorite one on my list. I love how you have to put the puzzles together. It guides you in the first beginning series & then you go from there. It's so much fun.
Arianna P.
El Paso, TX
I actually recently started playing this game and I can say I love the whole series! It is perfect and the puzzles make you think so much. Uncharted is the best who ever has not played this is missing out!
Isabell Marie L.
This game is really interesting i love it. The story is amazing and its fun. I recommend this to assassins creed fans.