Sony PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller Pink uploaded by Adrienne W.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Brittany M.
Humboldt, IA
My favorite controller, who wants to fight over whos controller is whos. I love the girly pink controller, it clearly states to those who visit that its mine and the blue one is my boyfriends.
Francis S.
I've had this Sony pink controller for 5 years and it still works extremely well. I love that they put a shimmer in with the pink color so it screams everything girly and fun. It holds a charge for a decent amount of time (though I have most of the dual shock settings turned off or on low to conserve battery) and I haven't had any fading or wear and tear on the buttons or the pads. The color is also still true with no fading. The handles and buttons do get a dark tint from time to time due to oils from the hands but I use Clorox wipes to quickly sanitize and clean when needed. I've also used toothpicks to clean the sides where the plastic was put together to get grime out but this issue has been with every playstation controller I've ever used (even on the PS1 and PS2) so it kinda comes with the territory of being a gamer. Definitely worth investing if you're looking for an addition to the black controller the PS3 comes with or just need a second controller and want the color pink.
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
Difficult to find the pink one in stores, but aside from that the dual shock controllers are decent. They hold well but are a bit temperamental and break super easily. The padding on the joysticks falls off and it's easy for the buttons to get sticky. Also, over time, it gets severely more disobedient. These are all problems that were fixed for next gen.
Maria Zobel B.
When I had a Ps3 I use this one, so its kinda give an identification that its yours because its pink nd for my husband is the black one. I like how girly look it is.
Elizabeth G.
Gurnee, IL
Love it! My boyfriend got this for me and it works great. There's a subtle shimmer in the plastic that's so pretty. The only downside is how it can get dust/dirt on it... But that's with all controllers!
Jacob W.
Cincinnati, OH
This controller is the same as all of the other PS3 controllers except that it is Pink obviously. The color doesn't fade or chip, so it will stay looking new until you upgrade to a new console.
Abraham L.
San Diego, CA
This is a great product. i bought it as a gift for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it. she loves gaming and being able to girly her gaming experience up was fun for her.
Shannon F.
I grew up with PS controllers, and they always went through a lot of dirty hands and throwing around. The buttons and joysticks remained as responsive as ever.
Desirae H.
Sylmar, CA
I had this remote for 3 yrs. Never had a problem with it!!! I love the soft pink color. I traded it in when I got my PS4 but none the less great product!!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Best controller ever and I plan on buying a pink one for the ps4 now too. It's a girly pink but sometimes a girl needs pink in her life.