Sony PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller

Do you get the USB cord also?
Is this controller worth the price ?
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on [email protected] cordially quarmouch brahim
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller!
These controllers are being used on other products around my house. They are Bluetooth comparable and work with anything. The price is affordable for the build quality. They can be thrown around or dropped and still not break. I would recommend to someone who needs a durable Bluetooth controller, even in 2020.
Glendale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Classic controller! This was the first controller I had growing up and I loved it. It lasted years and never gave me any issues. Easy to use and easy to get used to. I still see a lot of people using this controller, highly recommend it for everyone, especially beginners!
Portland
I don’t play the PS3 very much anymore, but I still use this controller with my retropie setup. It’s the perfect controller and I’m more than little sad they changed it for the PS4. I would continue playing with it forever if I could (and with retropie, I can)
Huntsville
Pretty good controller. There is comfort in the grips even for a female hand where as other gaming systems have controllers that I struggle to hold comfortably. They could work on the battery life since i find it does not last very long
there isn't much to say about this. the ps3 controller is less comfortable than the ps4, but it's an improvement to the ps2 controllers for sure. they work fine, charge well, and i've had pretty good longevity when it comes to the use of the controllers.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love this controller. I like that is has the vibrating option when my character runs into something or shoots a weapon. They do come in a wide variety of colors, which I like.
Extremely durable and comfortable to game with. I play about 4 hours a week and have found that the controllers continue to operate well if used properly. On the pricier side but still fair in comparison to competitors.
Spokane, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Such a fabulous product! The controller fits nicely in my hands. It's easy to charge via your console. It also holds a charge very well! I think that they're great! They help with any MMO / RPG / First-person shooter games!
Amazing controller. Love it! Great quality. Totally recommend. I play UFC 3, ghost recon, gta 5 and more. I wouldn't improve this product, amazing quality. Very affordable, not to expensive. I totally reccomend this to others.
Lewiston , ME
Purchased at: GameStop
am not here to say that all other controllers terrible and only the genuine PS3 controller is the best. For companies that invest the time effort and money in making a truly awesome PS3 compatible controller the true die hard gamers respond by buying what they sell. Unfortunately cheap PS3 controllers are out here that barely work at all on PS3 systems. Other cheap PS3 like controllers work for a while then break. No use throwing good money away on a crappy second rate PS3 controller that will likely fail soon after you get it. Sometimes a cheap item is cheap for a good reason, it lacks proven performance, quality and or it will not last. I'm no video gamer since the only level I play is casual with the exception of Mass Effect the original one. However even I know that when playing video games even the best gamer is only as good as his equipment. I am not the best video gamer not even close but, having a Genuine PS3 Dual Shock controller does give me just enough of an edge to play and win some video games. I wear out quality dual shock controllers to the tune of 2 every two years so thats about $80.00 for new controllers every two years. Not much when you consider a newly released game is $60.00. I have never gotten a bad PS3 Dual Shock controller but I have one humdinger of a lame controller from some other no name company given to me as a gift. Its pretty it lights up and its crap if you try to play PS3 games with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...