BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Jennifer T.
Sound quality is pretty good when you are playing games and chatting with people, but i would rather have a beach turtle headphone instead. It can be quite uncomfortable after long use. It comes with a charging station which is awesome because most gadgets just give you a charging cable. Since the PS4 is out now i am sure the price dropped for this bluetooth device.
Bartender B.
I've always been partial to Sony products. The sound and/or video quality is always stellar and they hold up well compared to other manufacturers. This headset is yet another example of a job well done by Sony. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is the battery life... which is an issue for ALL bluetooth headsets, not just this one.
Angelina c.
Merced, CA
It's so much useful, this is something my whole family has. It's great to use when driving which many people don't have so its must have
Heather B.
Georgetown, KY
It works very well. Me and my boyfriend both used it up until we upgraded. It was always reliable and we were satisfied. :)
Veronica M.
Great headset until it broke after a few months. I also would use this with my phone and am quite content with it's performance.
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA
Good if you don't like wearing the bulky headsets and it can be used with other Bluetooth devices!!
Courtney M.
Works great! Have had it for a few years and never had any problems. Worth the buy!
I really like it because I live chat with my friends while playing my fave games
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I am not a big fan of these types of headsets. They're so uncomfortable and fall out. It's not my first choice at all. Hard to hear and just not my style.
lilly f.
This Sony PlayStation 3 Bluetooth Headset is okay. It's good if you wanna chat quickly with your friends online. Personally as an online gamer, especially if you play FPS, having a decent headset is crucial to hear enemy footsteps or to hear your friends clearly when they're doing call outs. This is great if you just like to enjoy games without being too serious or just simply wanna exchange some words with friends.