Sony - Playstation 3 - 500GB - Black

Prepare to enter a world of adrenaline-pumping entertainment with the PlayStation 3. You'll be able to play your favorite game titles and stream Web content, including movies, shows and music. The console comes with a spacious 500GB hard drive and a DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller to get you started. Satisfy your thirst for entertainment with the PlayStation 3. The PlayStation 3 opens up a variety of entertainment possibilities for you to choose from. Immerse yourself in high-definition visuals during gameplay sessions with access to a wide range of popular titles, including LittleBigPlanet, The Last of Us, God of War, Gran Turismo and UNCHARTED. Access an assortment of instant streaming content, including Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO and Amazon Instant Video, via the console's built-in Wi-Fi. You can also stream content directly from your Bluetooth-enabled device, since the PlayStation 3 features Bluetooth technology. Watch your favorite movies by popping a disc into the Blu-ray drive, which supports DVDs to accommodate your entire media collection. You'll have ample room to house game data, music, photos and other media with the spacious 500GB hard drive. Plus, the included DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller helps you enjoy a flexible range of motion while gaming. see more...

• Do you use it more for gaming or other things like streaming? 1 Answers
Becky G.
Temple, OK
I give this console 4 stars soley for the non-automatic disc tray compared to the older model's touch pad tray. I do however absolutely love the built in blueray player and the easy handling of the small-ish wireless controller. I would take a Playstation 3 over an X-BOX or X-BOX 360 any day of the week.
Gustavo G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love the Playstation 3 and I currently still am using it and plays strong! It's a very great platform to play on with great graphics and an amazing variety of games and gaming accessories.
Jenny F.
Norwalk, CA
I love our new ps4 and its def an upgrade from an xbox and you don't have to break bank by buying a concole with more gb or storage space. I love the sleek design and how fast it is to start up apps.
Heather S.
Boutte, LA
Really good system, played it alot.It worked really wee and had really good graphics for the games and even the watching TV part.
Bree K.
My family uses it daily to play games and watch blue rays. It's a great game system and would highly recommend to others.
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va
Good ol ps3 my husband owned this system i believe it was his first ever system! We played loads of games
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Oh my god I love this system my boyfriend has one and I love hockey and he's got me addicted so much
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
Not just for the young but also for the young at heart. Great gaming system with wonderful graphic.
Youssef H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hello. My name is Youssef HATARBACH. I am here
for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if
you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love
and appreciation and my name is anass karad  and I have a channel on YouTube
with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the
purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The
same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and
i want  review this Products in my channel

my street adresse  :31 AMICALE EN-NOUR

Country: MOROCCO

city: Khouribga

zip code: 25000

mobile phone: +212624868691

email: youssef3902hat@gmail.com
khalid b.
marsa ben mhidi
Hi .I love your product, which has a lot of features that distinguish it greatly from other products competing and I want to get it and I can publish your product in a wide range in my sites and pages and with my friends and my channel on YouTube and thank you with my greetings
Jay A.
Do you use it more for gaming or other things like streaming?