ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPlayStation GamesSony Interactive Entertainment
Sony PlayStation 3 250GB Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Bundle

Sony PlayStation 3 250GB Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Bundle

Doo they still have these at the store ?
Is it truly worth getting for your kids? especially if you have a Wii already?
Is it truly worth getting for your kids? especially if you have a Wii already?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 3 250GB Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Bundle!
Product Highlights
it is a great deal, specially with all the bonus material, and you can pick it on sale on amazon.com!in reviews
Mehadiya F.
Austin, TX
I got this bundle recently as a gift from my hubby! Its a little different at my home, I am the console gamer while my hubby is a PC gamer so we both enjoy games like hell or should I say heaven. I spend a lot of time playing games and going deep into the theme. I loved this bundle because of the fact that I wanted something that looks good at my home yet I have an amazing time. Plus I can also use it to watch Netflix. Coming to the game, I think the Uncharted 2 was much better and involving than 3. I have finished all the 3 games and I feel it was a good series though not great. I would anyway recommend this bundle any day.
Catherine S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Uncharted series is to Playstation what Halo is to Xbox. All three are wonderful to play, and the Playstation 3 itself is a great option.
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
This Usted To Be My Favorite Video Game Sytem I Thought It Was Amazing Till The Ps4 came out I Recommend Buying The Ps4 now The Graphics Are Wayyy Better
Tabitha S.
Evansville , IN
I bought this system after my 5 old 80GB 'Fat' PS3 finally died. The more attractive 'Slim' models were actually going for a higher price which I found odd so it made the choice between this bundle or the soon to be released Assassins Creed 3 bundle. I've always enjoyed the Uncharted series & the only real attraction to the higher priced AC3 bundle was the larger HDD. I also liked the included extras of 1 month of PlayStation + (I have since went ahead & bought a full year, it's a pretty good value) & the Dust 514 game voucher. Now a few words about the hardware. Sony has managed to shrink it down even further than the Slim & reduced the weight. I'm not really a fan of the new look as it feels somewhat cheap & plasticky to the touch. My main concern is the new sliding door on the top that covers the Blu Ray drive. I'll have to wait & see how it holds up under repeated open/close cycles. The unit is very quiet. Much more so than the 'Slim' model I also have & the now retired 'Fat' model. Other than the omission of the trusty WiFi LED if you are familiar with the PS3 then you know what you are getting. Do you buy it or wait? I guess my answer is to ask what are you waiting for? The PS4 is not officially announced yet nor is the timeline for any successor to the PS console family. Xbox & Wii gamers could certainly do worse than this bundle at this price. Unless you are holding out for the Wii U. There are some great games to play now & the library of Sony exclusives is top shelf with names like Uncharted, God Of War, Killzone, Resistance, MGS4 (still an amazing game) & of course Blu Ray functionality right out of the box. The HD remakes of some classic PS2 franchises is also icing on an already pretty tasty cake. If you already have a working PS3 'Slim' there is little need to invest here. If you have an older 'Fat' PS3 that could use some much needed rest or is on its last legs this could be a great option for replacement. Enjoy whichever route you go.
Lily L.
Willoughby, OH
Awesome console and an awesome game to go with it! Tons of fun and extremely addictive.
Erin A.
Tampa
Uncharted was amazing! I loved the story and the game graphics were awesome. Would definitely recommend
Yuritzy M.
Des Moines
It’s an okay game. It’s pretty fun but gets boring after a while. I’d recommend it to some people who like adventures games.
Emanuela C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I love my son PlayStation 3. I’ve spent so many hours playing different games. I have a gaming computer but prefer my ps3.
Yasodhara V.
Palmdale, CA
A great game and console combo. I still have mine, it’s survived more than 4 years. It is in perfect condition.
M Y.
Saint Louis, MO
PlayStation has never failed, and it continues to show it's prowess in the PlayStation 3. Being a faithful Sony user for pretty much most of my life, I love my PS3, and I still play it, even though I've upgraded to a PS4 now. Uncharted is one of my favorite video games to play, it's so awesome. And for those of you who think that you can only use a PS3 for video games, think again! You can browse the internet, listen to your CD's, sync music from MP3's, and also watch both regular and Blu-Ray DVD's! It's a multi-use system in one. Would definitely recommend for anyone to use.