CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Me gustaría mucho poder promocionar este producto a demás se ve maravillozo
Should I get a standard playstation 4 or a PlayStation 4 Pro?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 3!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Still to this day i own my ps3, have had several good gaming system, reliable and lasted for years before having to replace it moved on to nextgenin reviews
I love this system it's great love it has a blu Ray player also and I used my target cart wheel and got it for under 200in reviews
My children may think that it was a family buy but if they realized that my video game library is larger then the games they are allowed to play they'd realize mom is the biggest gamer in the house!in reviews
Absolutely love my PlayStation three I don't think I would be able to live without it I play games I watch movies on Netflix I go on the play store it's amazing you should get onein reviews
The majority of the time this baby was used was for playing games, but every once in a while we would watch a Blue Ray movie or hook it up to the TV and watch movies using one of the multiple apps available for download.in reviews
Eric E.
Bellingham, WA
Sony PlayStation 3 uploaded by Eric E.
Purchased at: GameStop
One of my all time favorite consoles. Still use it on the regular and still working on my game collection. One downside is it’s almost impossible to find a new first party controller as the ones I’ve found online are fake. I’m using a wired Power A controller and it’s not ideal. Neither is having to use a gift card to pay for downloading games. But it’s all good I’ll be using my PS3 when they are on PS 10. Especially since many of my favorite first party games have been dormant. I’d love to see a new Twisted Metal, Resistance, Wipeout …anyways I’m ericfresh on PSN
Danita H.
I still use PlayStation 3! I have one in my living-room and one in my bedroom! Great for apps and gaming. Best part was when I got the second one I was able to put my account on it and get all my purchased games on the second one! These counsels have been lasting me years with no problems! As always, follow for follow and likes for likes. If you go on my page and spam like my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same💯. It will up our Hypster badges! 💯 I keep this app open all day! Let's help build eachother up!💜
Pixie N.
Commerce City, CO
Sony PlayStation 3 uploaded by Pixie N.
The PlayStation 3 is a console from so long ago, it’s hard to imagine the time where instead of talking about consoles being overpriced at $1000, we were complaining about it costing $600. Now, I don’t think you should spend much on a PS3 these days, because even though the console gets the random update every now and then, the console has long since been in the mainstream for two console generations. However, if you want to get into gaming, a PS3 these days will give you access to one of the strongest libraries in gaming history. If you get an older, “phat” model PS3, you’ll even be able to play original PlayStation games and PlayStation 2 games from their disc, straight on the console. There’s plenty of different models to look at at different price ranges and designs, so if you want to get into PS3 games there’s plenty of choices of designs from not just consoles but also accessories.
Rafael N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony PlayStation 3 uploaded by Rafael N.
I've had this console since day one, played many many many hours of on the system I still hold a lot of games on it.
Christie  P.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: GameStop
Ok so Sony has always been a fav of mine, and PlayStations have always been my preferred consoles. Ever since the first playstation i have been an avid player of RPG Games. I currently have a Fat PS2, a PS2 Slim, an original PS3, a PS3 Slim, a Playstation Portable, and a PS Vita. Playstation is the Best!
Darian A.
Los Angeles, CA
Sony PlayStation 3 uploaded by Darian A.
Great game console. It is a very robust system. Only you need additional control but incorporates many features. Can be used as a media player.
Kristin A.
Houston
Gamer Expert Level 3
I've had every version of the Playstation. I've always been a fan of their system. My brothers always had an xbox but the controllers are too big for my hands and gets uncomfortable while playing. I was super lucky to get this as a Christmas gift when they released and I've loved it since.
Kristin A.
Houston
Gamer Expert Level 3
I have had every version of the Playstation and still have them all to this day. Since I can't play the old games on the new console I like to keep the in case I get a wild hair and feel like playing them again. I've always had so much fun playing on this system. Definitely brings back old memories of good times!
Sharron N.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved my PS3...I loved the different variety of games you can get and accessories..I had the motion controller too and that was fun for my fitness and dance games..yeah it's expensive at least when I bought it..but it will last quite along time and you'll get alot of use and fun out of it..
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
One of my favorite consoles. Mine has yet to break on me or have any problems and it's almost six years! It's truly a great product and you can really depend on it. If you have pets though, it's wise to clean the fans to prevent overheating which can damage your system!

385 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jesus P.