Me gustaría mucho poder promocionar este producto a demás se ve maravillozo
Should I get a standard playstation 4 or a PlayStation 4 Pro?
Good for children 7 +?
Start your review of Sony PlayStation 3!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Still to this day i own my ps3, have had several good gaming system, reliable and lasted for years before having to replace it moved on to nextgenin reviews
I love this system it's great love it has a blu Ray player also and I used my target cart wheel and got it for under 200in reviews
My children may think that it was a family buy but if they realized that my video game library is larger then the games they are allowed to play they'd realize mom is the biggest gamer in the house!in reviews
Absolutely love my PlayStation three I don't think I would be able to live without it I play games I watch movies on Netflix I go on the play store it's amazing you should get onein reviews
The majority of the time this baby was used was for playing games, but every once in a while we would watch a Blue Ray movie or hook it up to the TV and watch movies using one of the multiple apps available for download.in reviews
Danita H.
I still use PlayStation 3! I have one in my living-room and one in my bedroom! Great for apps and gaming. Best part was when I got the second one I was able to put my account on it and get all my purchased games on the second one! These counsels have been lasting me years with no problems! As always, follow for follow and likes for likes. If you go on my page and spam like my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same💯. It will up our Hypster badges! 💯 I keep this app open all day! Let's help build eachother up!💜
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
I've had every version of the Playstation. I've always been a fan of their system. My brothers always had an xbox but the controllers are too big for my hands and gets uncomfortable while playing. I was super lucky to get this as a Christmas gift when they released and I've loved it since.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
I have had every version of the Playstation and still have them all to this day. Since I can't play the old games on the new console I like to keep the in case I get a wild hair and feel like playing them again. I've always had so much fun playing on this system. Definitely brings back old memories of good times!
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
One of my favorite consoles. Mine has yet to break on me or have any problems and it's almost six years! It's truly a great product and you can really depend on it. If you have pets though, it's wise to clean the fans to prevent overheating which can damage your system!
Gisela M.
Sony PlayStation 3. I had left the video game world years ago when I became a teenage girl. Decades later, I decided to jump back in with an X Box 360, but when I traded that in for a PS 4, my world was forever changed. I am a big gamer again, and I am so glad to be back. Sony really knows how to produce incredible gaming experiences. The exclusive games too they release for the PS are off the charts. I had some bumps in the road the first year or so with my product. It became glitchy, and I had to send to it Sony to fix (they paid for shipping). They shipped it back to me within 2 weeks. Since then, my product is pretty much error free. In the last year, its been spitting out discs randomly when I leave it on for days. To avoid this I just make sure to eject my games and turn the console off now. This is probably a no-brainer though anyways. I don't blame it for getting a little crabby with me after all these years.
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 3 320GB Call of Duty Modern Warefare 3 Bundle Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 3 - is console was a little less than the same console on other website. It works perfectly. I am very happy with my purchase. My kids absolutely love it.
Hector B.
I had a ps4 before had to sell it cause i needed the money but this is a great system , its very easy to use great quality, its very fun i really miss my ps4 lols and i would recommend this system its a great system i had mines for about 2 years never had a problem with it 👌🏼
Ronnie P.
New Bedford, MA
Awesome gaming system. Great graphics. I love that I can access Netflix with it.
Roberto O.
Keller
Great console. Really has a good home screen and is very easy to use. Much better than Xbox in my opinion. Gets the job done.
Izreal T.
Orange Park, FL
This is a great peoduct it has gotten better over the years and sony really did it and everyone loves this system its so much easier to use and faster and better and way cooler

384 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jesus P.