BY SONY

5 + 5mW Audio Power Output/ 20 To 20,000 Hz Frequency Response/ All Play / Shuffle / Playlist Play Mode/ ZAPPIN Playback Option/ EX Headphones With Closed, Dynamic 13.5mm Dome Driver/ 4GB User Memory Size/ Built-In Rechargeable Li-ion Battery/ Pink Finish see more...

Mally B.
I really enjoy these for when I am in the gym or exercising. They go over your ear, and rest inside the ear. They are decent in the sense that they do not allow a lot of noise in, so you don't have to keep them turned up very loud. They are also labeled on the ear buds so you know what side goes into what ear. The only thing with these is that they do require to be adjusted from time to time, as they start to slide out of your ear.
Alexandra W.
Mission, KS
I like these earbuds because they stay in my ears while I'm exercising and sweating. They don't last a very long time and wear out pretty easily, but they're cheap, so it's not too bad to replace them. I would recommend this to others if they're looking for a reliable, cheap earbud!
elise c.
Flat Rock, MI
Talk about the best thing since sliced bread! These headphones make it a Breeze to jam out to my favorite song while dancing around my dorm room, or walking to class and working out is even better without the worry of your headphones falling out, talking about a mood killer !
yesenia a.
They were nice good sound they work like they were supposed to they are not pricey very affordable for being of pretty good quality sound I could hear clear so yeah sound was good and loud very clear I would recommend this to others to use and purchase
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
I bought these because I was about to go on a trip and I had forgotten my own! These weren't a bad purchase by any means, but I am a little wary of ear buds, so I'll probably be investing in something a little bigger and less "ear invasive" next time.
Terra D.
Moreno Valley, CA
The headphones are okay but they don't last very long and the quality isn't very good. The plastic nubs come off the speakers and they don't really fit in my ear canal.
Karla W.
Easy to use. Comfortable to wear. Highly recommend for running or exercising. Cable might get in the way but I wear behind and in my shirt and so problem solved.
Elizabeth  A.
Fraser, MI
These head phones were surprisingly really good! I definitely recommend them if you are looking for a product that's blocks out noises and plays music clearly
Catherine A.
These are just fine, if you've broken or lost a pair of headphones and need a relatively cheap new pair. Just plan on having to replace them in a few months.
Olga L.
Lakeland, FL
These headphones are comfortable even for long periods of wear, and they deliver fine sound for audiobook listening, which was my major purpose.