BY SONY

Bass in the hole, so to speak. The big bass producing Exhale earbuds feature a bass booster earpiece with sound ports and 13.5mm drivers for big bass and powerful sound. Additionally, the gas mask maintains snug fit while the cord slider helps prevent tangled cords. SHOP ALL SONY PIIQ! see more...

BkAllday N.
Tampa, FL
I use these headphones for my iphone daily. very comfortable to wear and I also find them very secure when I am running on the treadmill and listening to music definitely love Sony headphones and will always we purchase this brand
Brittaney T.
They're not lying when they say bass boosting. You can not only hear the bass but feel it as well. Not to mention the volume goes up so lound my half deaf sister won't even turn the volume up all the way to listen to music with them.
Vanessa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Super good head phones. They can get really loud and you still can't hear them from outside the headphones. Also they are super comfortable in your ears. They don't have them aching or hurting for being there for too long!
Parker D.
Good earbuds, nice quality and the sound is clear. Only complaint is in not a big fan of the shape of the earbud. They don't naturally fit all ear types and can be a little uncomfortable for long durations of use
Nati V.
No matter what laptop I have or how many earbud headphones I purchase from any brand, I can always listen more from one side than the other with almost no audio, so it is hard for to tell if all earbuds come that way or all my laptops do that to my earbuds...
Yogeeta S.
Richmond Hill, NY
These are my best friend in the gym and in the sauna, its definitely better than my beats which broke after a month, I got it on amazon.com and I would definitely recommend them and they were very affordable. I got them during the Black Friday bash.
Tierra R.
Bought these so my daughter can watch her shows in the airport and on the plane without disturbing anyone. They work very well and she hasn't complained about any discomfort either
Katty A.
Sheridan, WY
Purchased some of these recently and they are decent but not my favorite. The sound is good and they are pretty comfortable but I prefer a different type of earbud. I love the color and simple look of these as well.
Jordain b.
They are so easy to carry around but still hold the same quality as the big beats by Dre and they just block out all other sounds and fit comfortably in your ears
Vanessa O.
Love these there loud and have great sound quality. They last very long and easy to store. There also tuff as for as getting tangled the done blow out so easily.