BY SONY

• What do you think is the most important rule?6 Answers
  • Is this movie any good at all ? In my opinion it looks like a was...14 Answers
  • What is this movie about? 1 Answers
Sony Pictures Zombieland
  • "Jesse Eisenberg and Emma Stone are both hilarious and adorable and the cameo by Bill Murray is classic." in 24 reviews
  • "Actually the first rated r movie I saw growing up lmao xD funny movie that I love to watch and I can't help but think of every time someone mentions witcha Kansas " in 21 reviews
  • "with a great cast Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Abigail Breslin and BILL MURRAY makes an appearance ." in 17 reviews
  • "Zombieland is one of my favorites, really shows abigail breslin as a big kid which i think was important for her and who doesnt love a little woody harrelson?" in 16 reviews
  • "That, along with a great cast and awesome storyline, and you have a really great zombie movie. " in 10 reviews
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this movie! It's hilarious I laughed throughout the whole entire movie. I love the scene where the characters destroy everything in the gift shop. It's generally a good zombie movie. I have rewatched this movie many times.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I thought this movie was just ok! Kind of forgettable honestly my boyfriend and I watched it like 3 years ago and I have rewatched it and only made it halfway through before turning it off. My issue is with Horror Movies I dont want humor I just want horror especially with a Zombie flick thats all!
Alessa P.
Fayetteville , NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My friend loves this movie! We watched this one day at her house and I liked it. It was really funny and it made me less afraid of zombies than I was. I loved the actors they cast, especially Emma Stone.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
This movie is epic! It is included in my list of feel good movies. Great acting from all the actors too. I love how they used unique nicknames. Totally funny and thrilling.
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Believe it or not this is the movie that turned me into a zombie fan. Before this movie I couldn't watch anything with zombies, not even trailers about zombie movies, shows even games! My son talked me into watching this one night. For him, I broke down and gave it a try. It is definitely a good movie to ease into the zombie craze. Good movie. Some scary stuff, lots of humor, good storyline, good characters. If you still have not seen this zombie movie you must! If I can I think anyone can!
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Zombieland gives an alternate outlook on the zombie apocalypse from the perspective of a character that society would otherwise deem as weak. It is a hilarious movie meant as a comedy, not a horror movie. I absolutely loved it because of the scenes and situations and placing it in a more comedic atmosphere during the apocalypse.
Faith R.
Overland Park, KS
Love love love this movie! If you like zombie movies, and comedy, this is certainly for you! Definitely need an age restriction on this one (If you're over sixteen I'm sure you'll be fine) as there is a LOT of violence, recreational drug use, and some sexual content (partial nudity. A stripper zombie chases after a business man and she's wearing nipple pasties).
This is my favorite zombie movie. I bought it for my brother for his birthday, and he'd already received a copy from another friend!
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Okay so this isn't totally your typical zombie movie BUT..its hillarious! Everything from the zombies, to the actors/actresses and the search for Twinkies makes it incredible and funny. I loved that they brought in Bill Murray! Just great to see him in something like this! I highly recommend this. Laughs for everyone!
dawn m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
WAS A PRETTY FUNNY AN GOOD MOVIE.. WOODY HARRELSON KILLS EVERY MOVIE THAT HE IS IN I LOVE HIS ACTING ABILITIES HE MAKES EVERYTHING SO REALISTIC.. BILL MURRAY WAS FUNNY IN THIS TOO.. EMMA STONE SHE WAS OK.. JESSE EISENBURG?? THAT SAID.. THE PLOT OF THE MOVIE WAS A GOOD ONE GOING AFTER ZOMBIES.. I MEAN HAHA IT WAS A SILLY MOVIE OBVIOUSLY!!
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I always find this movie entertaining, delightful & funny. It's not like other zombie films where it's not laughing matter. Absolutely love it. Great movie, great actors (Bill Murray)!!! Just over all fun! I can always find myself coming back to this movie for zombie entertainment.
Eva C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who was your favorite character in this movie?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you like Twinkies as much as Taladega?
michelle m.
Indio, CA
Is this movie any good at all ? In my opinion it looks like a waste of time.
Amanda R.
What was your favorite scene?
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who was your favorite character other than bill murray?