BY SONY

• What do you think is the most important rule?6 Answers
  • Is this movie any good at all ? In my opinion it looks like a was...14 Answers
  • What is this movie about? 1 Answers
Sony Pictures Zombieland
  • "Jesse Eisenberg and Emma Stone are both hilarious and adorable and the cameo by Bill Murray is classic." in 24 reviews
  • "Actually the first rated r movie I saw growing up lmao xD funny movie that I love to watch and I can't help but think of every time someone mentions witcha Kansas " in 21 reviews
  • "with a great cast Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Abigail Breslin and BILL MURRAY makes an appearance ." in 17 reviews
  • "Zombieland is one of my favorites, really shows abigail breslin as a big kid which i think was important for her and who doesnt love a little woody harrelson?" in 16 reviews
  • "That, along with a great cast and awesome storyline, and you have a really great zombie movie. " in 10 reviews
dawn m.
Pop Culture Expert
WAS A PRETTY FUNNY AN GOOD MOVIE.. WOODY HARRELSON KILLS EVERY MOVIE THAT HE IS IN I LOVE HIS ACTING ABILITIES HE MAKES EVERYTHING SO REALISTIC.. BILL MURRAY WAS FUNNY IN THIS TOO.. EMMA STONE SHE WAS OK.. JESSE EISENBURG?? THAT SAID.. THE PLOT OF THE MOVIE WAS A GOOD ONE GOING AFTER ZOMBIES.. I MEAN HAHA IT WAS A SILLY MOVIE OBVIOUSLY!!
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Pop Culture Expert
Okay so this isn't totally your typical zombie movie BUT..its hillarious! Everything from the zombies, to the actors/actresses and the search for Twinkies makes it incredible and funny. I loved that they brought in Bill Murray! Just great to see him in something like this! I highly recommend this. Laughs for everyone!
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I always find this movie entertaining, delightful & funny. It's not like other zombie films where it's not laughing matter. Absolutely love it. Great movie, great actors (Bill Murray)!!! Just over all fun! I can always find myself coming back to this movie for zombie entertainment.
Jonah R.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I haven't seen this film in years until I came across it on TV the other day. This film shows a lighter and hopeful side of the zombie apocalypse. Although a little childish, this heart warming tale will make you less dreadful about our upcoming doom
J M.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie. I've watched it a bunch of times. It's funny, it's got zombies, it has a good plot, awesome actors like Emma Stone & "BILL F*CKING MURRAY!" as one of the other awesome characters in it says. & It's not scary or gross gorey.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Pop Culture Expert
I hate zombie anything because it makes me gag to see them, however, this movie is hilarious. The acting is great, especially the two male leads. It was not just gross zombies all over, it had a good plot and was funny and entertaining.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
This is a funny, scary, and romantic film. I have watched this several times alone and with friends. The parts with Bill Murray are hilarious. Not your typical Zombie movie, much better.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert
Emma stone is amazing. But when isn't she amazing in any movies? I really like this movie. It is funny and definitely worth watching.
riah S.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert
I tried watching this movie, I fell asleep. I should try again. I love the actors in the movie. I also love zombies.
Stephany C.
Pop Culture Expert
A funny and good movie, is one of the best zombies movie, and plus is soo funny! I can watch over and over! hhahaha
Eva C.
Pop Culture Expert
Who was your favorite character in this movie?
michelle m.
Indio, CA
Is this movie any good at all ? In my opinion it looks like a waste of time.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you like Twinkies as much as Taladega?
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Who was your favorite character other than bill murray?
Amanda R.
What was your favorite scene?