BY SONY

Victoria C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This wasn't the best movie. It was corny, cheesy and unfortunately the comedy was bland. I felt that Seth Rogan's character was a joke and was taken as a joke, just like the whole movie. Jay Chou was awesome in this role. I was hoping to see more Asian actors receive roles that do not need them to be able to do action-related things but I guess this is how white-washed Hollywood is about. The car was cool though.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
muy buena pelicula para reir con sus dos personajes el avispon verde y su ayudante kato quieren salvar al mundo llena de accion y les gusta la misma chica imperdible esa escena y cuando pelean con sus enemigos es la que mas risa me da .esta buena.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It was a horrible movie, Seth Rogan was so obnoxious during the entire movie and Cameron Diaz, waste of talent. The only reason I give it a D is Jay Chou made me laugh and is amazing.
Kylie T.
Charming but lackluster. Seth Rogan did his best to change it up here but he ends up playing the character he always does, which we love, just not in a super hero movie.
Joanna G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Such a stupid movie! I loved it! xD seth rogen is a hilarious man! i love stupid funny movies i don't think the jokes were to over played i thought it was great!
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
My son loves this movie.We saw it at the movies and then bought the dvd.It has a lot of action and keeps you on the edge of your seat.my whole family loves this movie!!
Dina J.
Sacramento, CA
I enjoyed this movie, it wasn't the funniest movie I've seen, by far, but I enjoyed Kato and Seth Rogan is kind of the same character in all his movies. . .
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
I think this is a funny movie to watch with kids and family, it was definitely fun to watch with my dad. I really enjoyed the overall plot and resolution.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I didn't think I would like this movie at all but it is actually pretty good. It is comedic, but doesn't go overboard and is really good for a family night
Angela C.
Absolutely loved loved loved this movie. I can watch this over and over again. It is a great movie for my whole family to watch together.