BY SONY

****PLEASE NOTE**** If you have issues, questions, or comments please email us at gamesupport@spe.sony.com. We want to hear directly from you! Is watching Jeopardy! part of your nightly routine? Ever caught yourself shouting responses at the TV and wishing that you were standing at the podium? Now is your chance with the newly-updated Jeopardy! app. Test your knowledge with thousands of clues collected from the show’s very own writers. Hear Johnny Gilbert’s famous Jeopardy! introduction, step up to the podium and get ready for categories ranging from sports and popular culture to travel, world history and much more. Customize your own avatar in-game and use the interactive touch screen to write your name on the podium. Play quick games on the go in single player mode or challenge your family and friends via Local Wi-Fi or Pass and Play mode. Celebrate 30 seasons of America’s Favorite Quiz Show®—download now and play today! see more...

• "It's always so much fun to guess a phrase." in 1 review
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
Great show.  Fun for everyone and easy to join in at any time. I've been watching since high school and we even played the game in one fo our high school classes.  I love the different tournaments such as the college tournaments, the kids tournamnts, and the tournament of champions.
Amy V.
Great family show that you can actually walk away from with more knowledge. It's hard to find interesting and educational TV anymore. This show has remained on air for the simple reason that the demographics are so vast. My grandmother watched this show and so do my young nephews.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
I watched Jeopardy with my octogenarian grandmother, who had a crush on Alek Trebek.  Now 30 years later, I watch it with my children.  It is a reliable source of incredibly vast knowledge of so many categories.  It is a family must see for my crew!
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
I have watched this since I was little and I loved watching it with my grandma. I got pretty good at guessing the answers and it was fun to have a little healthy family competition!
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love Sony Pictures Television JEOPARDY! I always love to watch and interact. it has been one of my favorite shows since I was a kid.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Watching Jeopardy has become an everyday ritual for my husband and I :D ... We enjoy answering the questions .. So much fun :D :D
Mallory C.
Prosper, TX
My husband and I love this show! We have been watching it daily for years. We keep a tally to see who gets more answers correct!
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
Love this game show. Very fun to play as well. Could sit and play for hours with the kids. Going to be a classic.
jamie w.
Speedwell, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
Love this game show and the online games! They are so fun especially when you get the answers correct lol!
Lexi F.
Harts, WV
I've been watching this show since I was a kid! Love Tribec and love the show! Really good stuff!
Isis B.