BY SONY

Sony Pictures Starship Troopers
  • "Pleasantly surprised at this movie , I didn't expect to like it but it ended up being not only action packed but funny ." in 1 review
  • "This definitely freaked me out as a kid because of all the big bugs but this is one of my dads favorite movies and when I got a little older and we watched it together, I couldn't get enough of it!" in 1 review
Jamie M.
This definitely freaked me out as a kid because of all the big bugs but this is one of my dads favorite movies and when I got a little older and we watched it together, I couldn't get enough of it! The action is pretty cheesy and the acting isn't amazing but I love movies like this. They're kinda dumb but you can't help but watch it a million times.
Lisa S.
My husband and I love this movie! It's a classic! Don't be thinking that this is a fine cinematic masterpiece-- this is just pure fun and cheesiness! This is back when Denise Richards was still innocent and pure and Neil Patrick Harris went from Doogie Houser to General Hottie! A cult classic! If you like giant spiders, and spaceships, you might want to know more! :)
morgan k.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a funny sci fi comedy and always has me in tears. Neil Patrick Harris is great and the puns are original. Its dumb but great action scenes with giant bugs...would you like to know more?
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
This is a great movie. I watched it the first time as a teenager and I thought it was really cool. My favorite scene is when they are discussing how smart the bugs are with Neil Patrick Harris' character.
Tracey C.
Riverview , Florida
Pleasantly surprised at this movie , I didn't expect to like it but it ended up being not only action packed but funny . Lame acting but you know its going to be that going in .
Marissa G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was really silly at first, but towards the end it really came through. I was shocked that I ended up liking it. It's actioned pack and Hilarious
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Really great terrible movie! So bad it's good! It's funny. If you didn't know, there are actually 3 of them, they made 2 more! The first one is the best.
Jessica R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a classic ! Its no thinking amazing entertainment, fun and cool even in the horrible cheeseyness. Epic covers this well
Angela M.
Russell Springs, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is fun to the core with BIG BAD BUGS great action scences and movie grafics would watch this over and over
Holly B.
Richardson, TX
Incredibly cheesy movie, but the satire is great as well as the action. Definitely one to add to any B movie fest.