BY SONY

• "my son loves spiderman." in 2 reviews
  • "Sonys spiderman is a great movie to watch." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure at first if I'd enjoy this because I'm not really into the whole superhero comic book thing." in 1 review
  • "Its a really good family movie." in 1 review
Kelsey S.
Soham, Cambridgeshire
It's a brilliant movie! Absolute classic! Perfect family time film.. It's fairly old, but still amazing,one of my all time favourites! Really good graphics and perfect for a simple movie to chuck on whatever time it is!! Great for kids too :)
Andreia F.
Sales
Muito melhor do que as novas versões! A atuação é tão boa e eles definem perfeitamente os personagens. Eu posso assistir isso uma e outra vez!
Patricia D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love spiderman its one of my favorites and it a great family movie, and it helped me overcoe my fear of spiders
Legal adoro o filme
homem aranha meu filho adora assistir
é para toda familia assistir
acho que intessante
Hilda R.
My kids and I enjoy watching this movie. my son loves spiderman. This was a good action movie
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
is this the one with toby ?