BY SONY

• "my son loves spiderman." in 2 reviews
  • "Its a really good family movie." in 1 review
  • "Sonys spiderman is a great movie to watch." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure at first if I'd enjoy this because I'm not really into the whole superhero comic book thing." in 1 review
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely hate super hero movies but for some reason I love the Spider-Man movies!
Vanessa R.
Gulfport, MS
Pop Culture Expert
Just for my boys they love spiderman things and all spiderman is good in my book
Alexzsandra L.
Tacoma, WA
I love spideman! I dress up as him and I am girl! He is my favorite super hero I look up to him as a hero
Kaitlyn P.
Such a classic. Just terrible acting. Why why why did I not notice this before? Haha
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
I always thought spider man was kind of lame. The protagonist wasn't even hot.
Ian B.
Frederick, MD
It was good for it's time and a classic, but I now realize how bad the acting is in it.
Alice W.
It's a pretty good movie and I watch it when I'm bored. Of course there are new spiderman movies that have better graphics and special effects but it's pretty decent.
Please watch this movie! Spider-man is a hero that you want in your corner,and this movie reminds you why: it's all about love. If you like superhero movies, you will love this one.
Jen M.
jonestown, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Watch spiderman with my son and my friends boys. Good watch....not extremely violent..but enough action to know he us a superhero
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Great movie! Toby Maguire plays a great part! Wish he could of been in the amazing spiderman.