BY SONY

• "my son loves spiderman." in 2 reviews
  • "Sonys spiderman is a great movie to watch." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure at first if I'd enjoy this because I'm not really into the whole superhero comic book thing." in 1 review
  • "Its a really good family movie." in 1 review
Alexzsandra L.
Tacoma, WA
I love spideman! I dress up as him and I am girl! He is my favorite super hero I look up to him as a hero
Kelly L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son loves Spiderman. He will watch anything with Spiderman in it. It is an older and a goodie.
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great movie! Toby Maguire plays a great part! Wish he could of been in the amazing spiderman.
Ian B.
Frederick, MD
It was good for it's time and a classic, but I now realize how bad the acting is in it.
Vanessa R.
Gulfport, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Just for my boys they love spiderman things and all spiderman is good in my book
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
I do love spider man, the movie was great to me I love the action, comdey and everthing
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely hate super hero movies but for some reason I love the Spider-Man movies!
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Sonys spiderman is a great movie to watch. It is packed with lots of action and comedy.
Kaitlyn P.
Such a classic. Just terrible acting. Why why why did I not notice this before? Haha
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
I always thought spider man was kind of lame. The protagonist wasn't even hot.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
is this the one with toby ?