BY SONY

• "my son loves spiderman." in 2 reviews
  • "Its a really good family movie." in 1 review
  • "Sonys spiderman is a great movie to watch." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure at first if I'd enjoy this because I'm not really into the whole superhero comic book thing." in 1 review
Mariana P.
The story is really good. The only thing that I don't like about that It's the protagonist, he's so stupid. Hahahah sorry not sorry. I prefer the amazing spiderman
Alice W.
It's a pretty good movie and I watch it when I'm bored. Of course there are new spiderman movies that have better graphics and special effects but it's pretty decent.
Please watch this movie! Spider-man is a hero that you want in your corner,and this movie reminds you why: it's all about love. If you like superhero movies, you will love this one.
Katie T.
I wasn't sure at first if I'd enjoy this because I'm not really into the whole superhero comic book thing. But I was captivated through the whole thing! Very cool movie!
redosha g.
Georgetown, KY
I love all of the spider man movies. My son is obsessed with superhero's and superman is his fave. Its a really good family movie. its got a little something for everyone
Stephanie D.
I didn't care for this movie but my 3 year old loves Spider-Man so much and this is his favorite episode. I like the updated Spider-mans better!
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Way better than the new versions by far! The acting is so good and they perfectly define the characters. I can watch this over and over again!
Jen M.
jonestown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Watch spiderman with my son and my friends boys. Good watch....not extremely violent..but enough action to know he us a superhero
Sammy B.
Butler, PA
I adore Spider-Man! He's my all time favorite super hero, and absolutely anything that involves him is bound to be gold.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The casting for this movie was so terrible that I have ended up hating the whole spiderman franchise. It's uninteresting.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
is this the one with toby ?