BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• "one of my favorite movies and a classic, a must see movie." in 1 review
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
This was a great movie, I even have it in my collection. Brad Pitts accent was so good and he played the gypsy just right. It was fun with action and a little suspense wonder who's going to end up with the diamond. I recommed this movie.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
I love this movie! My favorite character is the one played by Brad Pitt, and the fact that I couldn't understand hardly anything he said! I laughed so hard at him talking!
Stephanie  P.
A great movie! I didn't think I would like it when my husband brought it home, but I was pleasantly surprised. There is a great cast of actors, and I liked the plot.
Janine K.
This movie is a British classic. It has a bit of everything and definitely keeps your interest the entire film. Lots of good characters, humor, and shenanigans.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
I loved this movie until a friend in high school played it over and over and just the parts that he thought was funny. Still a good movie.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Awesome. This movie is great cult classic. A funny diamond heist gone wrong. Great cast. Dark humour that will keep you laughing.
Lacey C.
Saint Marys, GA
Love this movie, and brad Pitts terrible accent. It's got two things I love: violence and men like brad and Jason statham.
Andrea L.
Love this movie seen it a hundred times! Brad Pitt and Jason Staton is just amazing this this movie! Great acting !
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
I have yet to see this movie. The movie is on my to see list. I can not wait to rent this movie and watch it.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
What a great movie! I still watch it every now and then. An oldie but a goodie for sure! Great cast!
Andrea L.
Any one else love brad in this?