Sony Pictures Memoirs of a Geisha uploaded by Jenifer D.Sony Pictures Memoirs of a Geisha uploaded by Jenifer D.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
This novel had been on my "To Read" list for literally years, and when I finally got around to picking it up, I was far from disappointed. It was absolutely outstanding in every way. The characters, the history and the traditions really bring it to life. I not only enjoyed the story, I learned so much that I was unaware about. You will thoroughly enjoy this beautiful story, I can guarantee it!
Sarah V.
Paris, AR
I first read this book when I was young, probably too young to understand a lot of the major concepts of the book. Never the less, I reread the book as a young adult and automatically felt how deep and moving the plot line was. It is a great read for those who are interested in historical traditions of Japan. Also recommended for those who enjoy Asian culture in general!
Anna H.
This is a timeless book. I have read it twice in the past few years and it is great! I think that it is easy and you can get through it in just a few days! The storyline is well written.
Luna R.
Portland, OR
This is a well written book because it was so well researched. My mother and I read it when it very first came out & have loved it ever since. The book is much more thorough than the movie and is a must read for any fans of Japan, Geisha or really good writing.
Brittny C.
Yucaipa , CA
This movie is amazing. It tells a story of a young child and her sister sold to a geisha home. Teaches who geishas really were, and what they did. It has its fair share of drama and happiness. Interested in Japanese culture? This movie is a must-see!
nadia s.
Antioch, IL
I had to read this book for my senior english class. At first I didn't want to read it but once I started it was hard to put it down, and for me that's an indicator that it's a good book. I really liked it and would recommend it to anyone age 16+.
Brittany F.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is another case of, "the book is much better than the movie." It's beautifully written and historically accurate. It tells the tale of a young girl sold into the geisha lifestyle. It drags at some points put overall it's worth a read.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
This book is so well written, I am shocked that t s written by a Caucasian male because he seems to understand women so well and has amazing incite into the world of the Geisha. This books draw you in and you cannot put it down. Amazing!
Katy P.
Saint Paul, MN
A great book about a fascinating topic. This book was quiet and calm, but it swept you in. The world of geishas is not commonly discussed, so to feel like you were in the middle of it was quite exciting. Sometimes the language was muddled and slow, but it was beautiful nonetheless.
Valarie M.
Simpsonville, SC
The cover caught my attention first, but after skimming a few pages I had to have it. You can just see the characters in your mind and the beautiful locations which turn out to have a painful, dark side.